Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] CD(my-en) bot that auto sell/buy

Discussion on [Request] CD(my-en) bot that auto sell/buy within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] CD(my-en) bot that auto sell/buy

can anyone recommend me any bot for celestial destroyer[my-en] that have the function of auto selling and buying ?
tq

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AUTO SELL AND AUTO REPAIR BOT
01/01/2023 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
is there a bot that can auto sell loots and auto repair? so i can leave it for 24hrs
[REQUEST] Auto HP/MP,Specified Auto Click For Patch 5065
05/01/2020 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ok so i couldnt find what i wanted... here is what i do want to. 1.Auto Hp/Mp,it click f1 or f2 (whatever button)and ur pot is there,and u heal at a certain health,but it must be for patch 5065... sorry >.> 2.Auto click. basically heals the target that is pointed,aka clicks right click. tho there should be an auto mp :( oh well...better something than nothing) also patch 5065. TY
[Request] Auto Grab and Auto select Distance CHanger tool...
09/03/2012 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi Experts, Can anyone make a Distance changer tool for auto select and grab for the packed client? There are some out there, but they require an unpacked client.... A packed client causes then to show the "Line 1" error...... Rumata and Homez did it with their Great loader..... Can it even be done? thank you
[REQUEST]pet taming bot with auto sell
03/17/2008 - Perfect World - 8 Replies
anyone have bot pet taming farm with auto sell to nearst npc....
[REQUEST] Auto-Follower&Auto-TeamJoiner!!!
09/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi all, i never seen a good tool that have autofollow for specific or all players !! hm a good idea is to combinate both autoteam joiner, autofollower !! i think its possible to make with memory but iam not sure ! and i still cant find the correkt value !