Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DigimonRPG english patch doesnt work

Discussion on DigimonRPG english patch doesnt work within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
It stopped working because of the current gameguard blocks the modified .bin file. Can anyone out there make a bypass for the gameguard to allow this to work again?
Old 09/04/2006, 21:33   #2

what?
its the first time that i hear that the gameguard is blocking a file wich is not even executet.
further more the gg doesn't block the bin-file, else u couldn't even start the game.
But the english patch really don't work anymore, but thats not the gg blamed for this. It's a update of the .bin-file wich is preventing to translate this game into english.
I think we just have to wait untill a modified version of the english patcher is released
Old 12/30/2007, 06:29   #3

how long will it take
Old 04/06/2009, 00:20   #4

im really annoyed can some one help me either email or add me -

i really need help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Csro New patch thingy doesnt work:p
03/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
It still doesnt work for me :[ It says : "Cant create file manager, Maybe pack file corrupted or someone is already accessing it now... try in a few minutes later" :[ Help!
Since yesterday's patch, Can't get it to work in English.
08/21/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
The title is self explanatory, but for background, the game had been running fine since I downloaded it, besides the massive lag that started this week, but since yesterdays patch that took me forever to DL, I have not been able to get the game to load in english. Is there a new ENU file I need to get, because the old one I have is where it should be, or where it was upposed to be before the patch.
[Taiwan PServer] English patch + English patch including Vac
05/15/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
At first i want to say THANKS to evopso. He made the english patch + the vachack (also including wallhack and a little buggy speedthingie). All credits go to him! I just made a .rar file out of those 2 folders + readme for thoses who have no clue what to do with that stuff :p Read the readme, it explains everything. I suggest to not use the vacfolder outside the dungeons. HF & GL with it
SV doesnt want to work well
06/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, well sv is really a nice programm and it works fine, when i just use it while beeing on desktop or playing another CO client. BUT when i m doing anything else like playing another game, such as Warcraft 3 or wow then SV seems to get really lazy and doesnt do things so smooth running. So sometimes it just stay for some seconds or more and take the hits of the monsters. And NO my hardware is good (high end & and i m not even running too many COs) Anybody else exprienced things like...