Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Zhu Xian Gold Bug

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zhu Xian Gold Bug

Hello,

Does anybody know how these guys were doing this so called "gold bug" that caused the server rollback? Apparently it is patched now but I read on the forums that recently there was a server rollback because there were people exploiting this bug that allowed them to dupe gold. I have only been playing this for 2 days now so I am not too familiar with how things work.

Old   #2

It isn't as you think the gold bug was the ingot bug where you would top up and the system credited you with say you got 1k it would give you like 5k ingots it was a bug in their system so they rolled it back after looking over it for 2 days witch was dumb.

Old   #3

I thought it might have something to do with the ingot system but I wasn't 100% sure. Anyways you got any ideas on what kind of method might work for duping in this game? I would like to try a few things but I don't know anybody else who plays this game that would be interested in that sort of thing. I really just want to figure something out duping wise for the refining process alone. I have more items than I count now before even reaching level 30 just trying to push for +1 - +3(most of em broke just going for a +1). No game is flawless so there has to be something that may get the job done, though I have never successfully found a dupe in a game before.
Old   #4

nope. the gold bug is really a bug in their top up system and not in the ingot trading.

Old   #5

Well if anybody else is interested in trying to work on getting a dupe working for this game I love to give it a shot. I have a few general ideas that we could try out but anything I can think of would require 2 people.
Old   #6

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Old   #7

u can use DUAL client with 2 account OL,
i know how the dual client works,
but i have no idea how to dupe hehehe..