Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TANTRA ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER

Discussion on TANTRA ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Tantra Kabah

XP: x400 (Instant A1)

Rupiah: 5k each mob, warfare of ruins 100k, and 50k all mobs in forge

Items rare rates: x1000

All items in NPC 1 rupiah

*** ACCESS IN NPC ONLY 1 ORO

SUPER NICE AND ACTIVE GM.

LITTLE TO NO LAG

ONLY SERVER WORTH PLAYING IF YOU ASK ME
-------------------------------------------------

SITE: KabahOnline.sytes.net

FORUM: Kabahonline.foroactivo.mx
Old 06/16/2011, 07:45   #2

server offline?
Old 06/21/2011, 00:10   #3

ya sorry man server is off until Tuesday --- ganna put it on a DS so there wont be any lag
Old 07/06/2011, 11:24   #4

Site cannot be found? O.o wheres the site/server. Forums work, but the homepage link doesn't. Is the site down?
Old 01/03/2012, 19:12   #5

where did i get this site?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tantra Online Private Server[HELP]
12/18/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
guys can anyone help me to make my own private server? i have the game running online with hamachi but limited of 16 players.. i want to make it more public with no limit of players,, another thing, how can i make a registration website to connect with my server files? contact me through email or pm me here..
04/13/2011 - Foreign Games - 17 Replies
hi guyz i found a tantra online private server if u are interested check the site below : Tantra Extreme Private Server - Servers-eXtreme.com the game is free to play and it has 3 patches the servers in total are 5 with low rates and high rates .... enjoy it also has cabal private server rate 50x online link here: http://www.cabal-extreme.com/
Tantra Online Private Server[HELP]
03/05/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
guys can anyone help me to make my own private server? i have the game running online with hamachi but limited of 16 players.. i want to make it more public with no limit of players,, another thing, how can i make a registration website to connect with my server files? contact me through email or pm me here..
[Tantra Online]New server OPEN! x60 rates
05/10/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 7 Replies
Hello Tantra Players. We're more than proud to announce that our Tantra Online server at GamesPirate.com! is OPEN!. Expect more than you imagine: Kathana IV ready and updatedCustom item mallsCustom PvP zonesArmor sales in NPC's until lvl 74Rare Weapons sales in NPC until lvl 66Unique Premium Items through donationsAnd way more... Because you wanted it different, with new people, and new material. Our rates are:
Tantra Online FREE SERVER
12/10/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/3033/tantrarz1kw1 .jpg http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/8760/tantrarz2yc 5.jpg Webpage: .: Tantra-Extreme :. Home Forum: Tantra Forums Client: Download Full client + Patch What will be the new Tantra-Extreme Ultimate Server like? Lots of modifications.. Read the Modifications below! 1. Amara Level Characters has their own Special Amor Sets!