Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Destiny Online - Where Legend Meet Really

Discussion on Destiny Online - Where Legend Meet Really within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Destiny Online - Where Legend Meet Really

Any Hack / Bot for this game ?

Old 09/03/2009, 15:18   #2

What it -..-?
Old 11/30/2009, 11:56   #3

Any1 can tell me how can I get through Destiny Online's 3 client limit per PC so that I can log in more than 3??

Because when I try open the 4th client it will tell me to close the unnecessary client.

TY for the help in advance.
Old 07/07/2011, 14:05   #4

just copy the addrres code from your client(in a program called Explorer PC) then put this code in notepad and save as .bat file in your game folder. then open it it will open up your account you wanna use(if you change pass it wont work its not for hacking)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Destiny Online
02/23/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
is there any hack or bot for destiny online? their site is Where Legend Meets Reality-Destiny Online tnx alot
Legend of Golden Plume/Destiny Online hack
10/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey I was wondering if there was anybody out there that has created a bot for this game and any sort of a hack. Previously I saw ppl that were botting so i thought there might be something out there for helping me lvl up. Also Destiny Online has implanted their own botting but it cost gold to use it and it's only available to some server. are there any ways to somehow somehow look at the their botting device and then somehow create one that is similar to it. kinda new at this stuff and had...
LGP destiny Online
06/23/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
is there any hack on gold here or item duplicator but here is my real question can anyone help me to make private server of thisgame
Phoenix Destiny Online?
03/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey, I recently discovered Phoenix Destiny Online, and was wondering if any of you guys play it, or have played it. I have been playing since yesterday, and it feels a lot like Conquer - only good. There are actually more than five quests, unlike Conquer, and quests are actually useful. Leveling is a lot more fun, you can create items by forging. You can also have mounts, which is pretty sexy in my opinion. There are tons of cities too, and teleporting actually takes you to the city, not...