Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UniBot ~ Flyff Universe Bot [MultiClient|Background|Healbot|Farmbot]

Discussion on UniBot ~ Flyff Universe Bot [MultiClient|Background|Healbot|Farmbot] within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/05/2022, 12:34   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi buddy, is there any chance to try it for free like 1 day before buying it ?
Old 08/08/2022, 13:13   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Okay habs jetzt mal getestet im low lvl Bereich.(1-15)

An sich funktioniert alles wie angegeben, was mir aufgefallen ist das die Mob suche nachdem man eins getötet hat, extrem lange dauert. Aggro mobs Attacken ein aber der Bot sucht sich das nächste normale Mob und bekämpft dann 2 Gleichzeitig das geht dann manchmal so 5-10 mobs, bis er checkt das das Aggro angreift.

Das einstellen der Mob LvL range bringt irgendwie garnichts, man greift trotzdem höhere an.

Alles in allem irgendwie etwas unbrauchbar, da man sich nicht so ganz verlassen kann und quasi alle 10 min tot ist weil wieder was anderes Attacke wurde.
Old 08/08/2022, 19:49   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennihsv View Post
Okay habs jetzt mal getestet im low lvl Bereich.(1-15)

An sich funktioniert alles wie angegeben, was mir aufgefallen ist das die Mob suche nachdem man eins getötet hat, extrem lange dauert. Aggro mobs Attacken ein aber der Bot sucht sich das nächste normale Mob und bekämpft dann 2 Gleichzeitig das geht dann manchmal so 5-10 mobs, bis er checkt das das Aggro angreift.

Das einstellen der Mob LvL range bringt irgendwie garnichts, man greift trotzdem höhere an.

Alles in allem irgendwie etwas unbrauchbar, da man sich nicht so ganz verlassen kann und quasi alle 10 min tot ist weil wieder was anderes Attacke wurde.
Wenn der Bot bei dir permanent die falschen monster angreift stimmt bei dir etwas mit der Detection nicht. Hast du dich im Discord bei mir gemeldet?
Old 08/27/2022, 02:41   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi,

Will the bot still work even if two browsers of flyff universe are minimized? Thinking if I can still work while playing flyff universe in my laptop. Thank you
Old 08/27/2022, 07:35   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by vongolamist05 View Post
Hi,

Will the bot still work even if two browsers of flyff universe are minimized? Thinking if I can still work while playing flyff universe in my laptop. Thank you
You can not have the unibot window fully minimized. You need to have at least 1 pixel of the game to be visible on screen for the game to render correctly. Unibot does not need focus tho. (I recommend just having the window peek out on the right side of the screen behind other windows)

New Update has been released (UniBot v2.0.0)

Changelog:
Code:
- performance optimizations
- updated monster data to include the new azria and volcano monsters
- bot now checks selected monsters for the expected element (fixes accidentally targetting the wrong mob, npc, pet or player)
- stay in area: the bot now stays within the specified range from its starting location
- the bot will now walk around in within the specified range to find more targets that are out of name visibility range
- bot now displays performane statistics for the last 10 seconds in Debug output (shows how many frames the bot has processed)
- various other small improvements and bugfixes that i cant possibly list here now
Old 10/07/2022, 17:47   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Leider Funktioniert der Facebook Login nicht .
Old 10/09/2022, 17:24   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey! The bot seem to struggle focusing red monsters or red monsters already auto attacking the character.
Any plans soon to code in red mob priority?
Old 10/16/2022, 11:05   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbojimy View Post
Hey! The bot seem to struggle focusing red monsters or red monsters already auto attacking the character.
Any plans soon to code in red mob priority?
Unibot already prioritizes red monsters, what happens sometimes if the redmob is near your character is that your name blocks the redmob name.
If you go to settings and hide your own characters name it will not have this issue anymore.
Old 10/21/2022, 15:15   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

porybot vs unibot? which is the most advanced? I buy right away.
Old 10/22/2022, 21:16   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Suprebe product. Totally Like it. It just does not avoid big red mobs correctly especially giants.
Old 10/24/2022, 18:14   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ich habe mich von den guten Bewertungen überzeugt und habe mir den Bot auch für nen 10er geholt. Das hat auch soweit alles gut geklapp.
Ich weiß nicht ob man bei dem Bot viel falsch machen kann aber da hat bei mir ausser dem AutoTarget nichts funktioniert.
Ich habe um Rat und Hilfe im Discord gesucht. Da hatte der Entwickler mir kurz geantwortet aber da kamen keine Vorschläge oder Empfehlungen denen ich nachgehen könnte.
Somit wende ich mich jetzt an euch und frage mich ob Ihr für mich irgendwelche Tipps oder Einstellungen sagen könnt damit mein erworbener Bot auch funktioniert.
Old 12/13/2022, 08:19   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This bot still work?
No free trial?
I am Interested
Old 12/20/2022, 06:09   #43

New UniBot Update Released: Early Holiday edition

Just restart your bot to use the new version ��

The new bot version is still in development, but we don't want you to have to wait longer for new improvements. So I bundled up some of the improvements we made into an update for the current UniBot.

Changelog:
Code:
- Fixed Current Target Detection
- Fixed HP/MP/FP Detection
- Massive performance increase
- AutoPot and HealBot need to be reconfigured because they now use exact minimum values instead of percentages!
- Fixed all issues regarding theme detection and color problems
Old 01/31/2023, 03:31   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best one so far! I hope the mob targeting would improve. it keeps on steering on a further mob instead of the nearest one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2023, 20:22   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindance024 View Post
Best one so far! I hope the mob targeting would improve. it keeps on steering on a further mob instead of the nearest one.
You might want to take a look on the beta version we released the other day for UniBot Pro. our upcomming bot for the game. Its 100% memory based and offers a TON of more features/capabilities that will make every current bot look like a simple autohotkey script

For more information join unibot discord @
Closed Thread