Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🅿️🅱️PoryBot🅿️🅱️⭐Flyff Universe⭐⚔️Level & Farm-Bot🤖

Discussion on 🅿️🅱️PoryBot🅿️🅱️⭐Flyff Universe⭐⚔️Level & Farm-Bot🤖 within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/16/2022, 05:35   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
purchased it. it works great! only "problem" is, is that you cant use ur pc/laptop after starting it, since it needs to have an active window.

i tried making a 2nd user acc to circumvent this, but it doesnt work.
Old 06/16/2022, 07:33   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there a way for it to differentiate between diff mobs? It attacks whatever is close in the popcrank area, meaning it can potentially find its way back to chimeras ect. Also, a way to prioritize aggros? Also, in the video the mouse doesnt go in little circles.. it does when I am running it and it waste time.
Old 06/16/2022, 08:10   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you please guide me in the serial number?i did not receive it...where can i get it after purchase?
Old 06/16/2022, 12:36   #19

elite*gold: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by why r u so pressed? View Post
purchased it. it works great! only "problem" is, is that you cant use ur pc/laptop after starting it, since it needs to have an active window.

i tried making a 2nd user acc to circumvent this, but it doesnt work.
You are right, PoryBot does not work in background and uses your mouse/keyboard input. There is currently no proper way to get around this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylayziie View Post
Is there a way for it to differentiate between diff mobs? It attacks whatever is close in the popcrank area, meaning it can potentially find its way back to chimeras ect. Also, a way to prioritize aggros? Also, in the video the mouse doesnt go in little circles.. it does when I am running it and it waste time.
For now it cannot differ between targets, but it's already planned to find a proper and reliable solution for this.

Aggro mobs are now being priorized by PoryBot after the latest update. Feel free to give some feedback again. Would love to see you on the Discord server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragmedown08 View Post
can you please guide me in the serial number?i did not receive it...where can i get it after purchase?
Please add me in Discord: Mr.P#0413
Old 06/16/2022, 21:31   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 18
Anyone can say something about the effectiveness of the tool like how many kills/hour on different lvl classes ?

I think single target DD have biggest usage cause it doesn't support AOE pulls ?

Will there be soon a trial version ? Don't Wanne insult you and your work but 15€/month is not that cheap for testing and maybe using it later on
Old 06/16/2022, 22:13   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 117
The Black Market: 102/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboGolom View Post
Anyone can say something about the effectiveness of the tool like how many kills/hour on different lvl classes ?

I think single target DD have biggest usage cause it doesn't support AOE pulls ?

Will there be soon a trial version ? Don't Wanne insult you and your work but 15€/month is not that cheap for testing and maybe using it later on
same question. bc of this captcha **** they have ingame too^^
Old 06/16/2022, 23:02   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

im using it as we speak and i can definitely vouch for it. its a great bot and the owner is very responsive on discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2022, 23:42   #23

Quote:
Thats right.

Quote:
Currently no trial version planned because it's kind of abusable.
Old 06/16/2022, 23:57   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,429
I bought this bot and also tested it. It does what it promises. I was able to use all the features to my advantage and I can only recommend it to anyone who is also too lazy to level normally like me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/17/2022, 14:36   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very nice works great !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2022, 15:34   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone using this at level 60+?
Old 06/17/2022, 21:30   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 18
So any stats about killing on different lvl different classes so we can see how good its working kill/hour ?
Old 06/17/2022, 21:49   #28

Quote:
So any stats about killing on different lvl different classes so we can see how good its working kill/hour ?
There is no typical value for kills per hour because it highly depends on:
- how much damage you are dealing/how much time you need to kill a single monster/attack speed
- which class you are playing
- if the spot you are botting at has enough monsters to keep finding a target(so if there a breaks or not)
- if you have "Auto Loot" turned on(because the character cannot instantly pick up all items at once)
- and can also get affected by your ping
Old 06/17/2022, 22:11   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good bot. Fast support in case of problems. I am very happy with it so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2022, 08:04   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought it for the purpose to gain levels on char. Ended up losing so much exp because once you target a monster with blocked obstacles you are forever stucked.
Closed Thread

Tags
flyff, flyff bot, flyff universe, porybot, universe bot