Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 19:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Release]Totemia flyff serverfiles v18

Discussion on [Release]Totemia flyff serverfiles v18 within the Flyff PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 07/20/2019, 07:29   #121
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by matonskie23 View Post
this server is for VS2003 and SQL 2008 so you need to install it first
Yes, I have that installed.

I have installed v15 server from other forum I got, but I want v18 or v19 so I tried this. The problem is I don't know programming, so I dont know what to do.
Do I just, like replace it? What about the database/account?

I hope anyone can help me.
israesun0 is offline  
Old 07/20/2019, 15:42   #122
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 15
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by israesun0 View Post
Yes, I have that installed.

I have installed v15 server from other forum I got, but I want v18 or v19 so I tried this. The problem is I don't know programming, so I dont know what to do.
Do I just, like replace it? What about the database/account?

I hope anyone can help me.
if you want to upgrade your v15 to v18 you need atleast 1% knowledge.
anyway you need to config your source and resource
matonskie23 is offline  
Old 02/02/2020, 19:19   #123
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
hola soy nuevo creando server quiero crear el server para jugar yo solo por lan

ya descargue msql 2008

Código PHP:

Archivos del cliente:
Código PHP:


quiero saber que mas necesito y como instalarlo porfavor
ederwin11 is offline  
Old 02/03/2020, 06:46   #124
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 653
Received Thanks: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeralakas21 View Post
You are correct Papi Ecrypter , especially the Fixed awake Scroll , in the current source release ( Universal and Elemental Source) doesn't have yet a code in it ...ahahhahaa
yeah. i add this code before but i remove the code and forgot to remove in the character.inc parts. its just a simple. remove all in character.inc and will work perfectly without any problems.,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederwin11 View Post
hola soy nuevo creando server quiero crear el server para jugar yo solo por lan

ya descargue msql 2008

Código PHP:

Archivos del cliente:
Código PHP:


quiero saber que mas necesito y como instalarlo porfavor
thanks for the update link., im never updated this threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by matonskie23 View Post
if you want to upgrade your v15 to v18 you need atleast 1% knowledge.
anyway you need to config your source and resource
yeah like me only 1% brain function to do task
Ecrypter is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2020, 00:14   #125
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Ya arranque el server ahora tengo el problema con el cliente que ejecuto el neuz.exe y no hace nada lo ejecuto normal como administrador como todo lo deje con la IP original y con la de 127.0.0.1 pero Nou nada que ver no quiere abrir alguna idea o plan o un video que me puedan facilitar es fastidio no tener internet ayúdenme por favor
ederwin11 is offline  
Old 02/05/2020, 00:53   #126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 653
Received Thanks: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by ederwin11 View Post
Ya arranque el server ahora tengo el problema con el cliente que ejecuto el neuz.exe y no hace nada lo ejecuto normal como administrador como todo lo deje con la IP original y con la de 127.0.0.1 pero Nou nada que ver no quiere abrir alguna idea o plan o un video que me puedan facilitar es fastidio no tener internet ayúdenme por favor
english please
Ecrypter is offline  
Old 02/06/2020, 06:01   #127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I manage to start the server but at the time of logo it is loading and then it tells me "cannot connect to the game. Please check the network


I do not know if you can upload a guide how to create the server I do not know if I'm doing something wrong and since I do not have internet I can not be researching every day please if you can help me with a guide and the links I need please
ederwin11 is offline  
Old 02/06/2020, 08:13   #128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 653
Received Thanks: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by ederwin11 View Post
I manage to start the server but at the time of logo it is loading and then it tells me "cannot connect to the game. Please check the network


I do not know if you can upload a guide how to create the server I do not know if I'm doing something wrong and since I do not have internet I can not be researching every day please if you can help me with a guide and the links I need please
if you want a new files., i have release a new threads in the release section. arcana flyff
Ecrypter is offline  
Old 04/26/2020, 09:18   #129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Can someone help me please?
The server is connected 100% all OK without any error
but I can't get into the game just say that the account is with the wrong password or not created

but I created the account all right, but I can't log in

login details incorret. Please try again

Please Help me
ledzem is offline  
Old 04/28/2020, 13:54   #130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzem View Post
Can someone help me please?
The server is connected 100% all OK without any error
but I can't get into the game just say that the account is with the wrong password or not created

but I created the account all right, but I can't log in

login details incorret. Please try again

Please Help me
check the salt
matonskie23 is offline  
Old 05/08/2020, 00:12   #131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
can someone help me with a tutorial on how can i add new PET to the server?
ledzem is offline  
Old 05/09/2020, 15:58   #132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
this server you can’t edit anything on it, everything you edit on the client, the game doesn’t open anymore,
everything that adds new item, the server doesn’t turn on anymore, so it’s not even complicated or the name of the server can’t be changed
ledzem is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Release Totemia flyff Source/Server files v19/Database
05/21/2020 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 105 Replies
hello epvpers since my crap files was leak and someone use this. so im gonna release this source and files deep in my heart. credit to : virtous add other features and security: Me Crap files maybe it can help for the newbie like me. VersionCommon: #undef __VER #define __VER 19//15//16//17//18 //=============================================== ====// #define IP_ONLINE "127.0.0.1"
[Release] v18 Dungeons + v18 Models/Sfx's
07/04/2013 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies
So, da einige drauf warten, release ich hier die v18er Dungeons und Models. Was ist da drin?
[TUT][V18] Habbo-Retro-Hotel erstellen [V18][TUT]
02/19/2013 - Private Server - 22 Replies
Hallo und herzlich wilkommen zu meinem ersten Tutorial :awesome: Ich zeige euch wie man ein Habbo-Retro-Hotel erstellt. Ich bin neu hier bei elitepvpers.com, aber nicht in der Retro-Szene. Ich code gerne und aktiv. Naja jetzt zum Tut. Also ich habe mal so eine Tabelle erstellt, wo ihr sehen könnt, was ihr braucht. Manches ist nicht nötig, und das ist mit einem X gekennzeichnet. Tabelle downloaden Ihr braucht Word, Open-Office oder andere Textverarbeitungs-Programme, um diese Datei zu...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.