Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]V20 Card Upgrade (Easy way)

Discussion on [Release]V20 Card Upgrade (Easy way) within the Flyff PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 08/24/2017, 01:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KetchupSamurai View Post
Needs work, but thanks for the release

Not sure how this is relevant in any way towards this release?
It is since i'm pretty sure V20 will be the last update for flyff
Old 08/24/2017, 02:42   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbad2010 View Post
It is since i'm pretty sure V20 will be the last update for flyff
Took you a month to come back with some troll response? What you said has 0 relevance to the release it's personal opinion.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Flyff V20 Karten Upgrade Chance
10/04/2016 - Flyff - 7 Replies
Hi. Ist schon etwas genaueres darüber bekannt wie die Upgrade-Raten seit dem Turnung Point Teil 1 sind? Weiss nur dass, was aus dem StepZ Forum bisher bekannt ist bzw. getestet wurde. Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr! - D auf B / 2% auf 4% = ca 80,65% - B auf A / 4% auf 7% = ca 15,21% - A auf S / 7% auf 10% = ca 2,41% - S auf R / 10% auf 12% = Bisher noch keine Testergebnisse diesbezüglich, weil keiner Freiwillig das testen würde. Denke mal weniger als 1%? Oder sogar nur 0,1% wie bei Ulti 9...
Easy way to upgrade items 0 to +6
12/29/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello everybody ! İm playing hero online at Turkey server. We had some patch up to V. 132. and we have no dungeons yet. İn our server some clever people found games old data files. And they finally could find easy way to upgrade items from 0 to +6 (weapons armors etc.. ) Our Gm has recently write something about that hacers account will be banned for forever.Also who trades that account they will be banned for 300 days and items wil be erased. Do you believe someone found way to create...
a hard way to make a little money, and a way to make it easy(read before you juge!!)
04/16/2008 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
in this topic i will explain the only way to make so called "free money" on the internet. please note that my main target with this is mere profit and somewhere i want to teach what i got to learn to others so they can start at the nice part. To all mods: if you will delete this topic you will free space for topics with nothing but empty promises and lies! i try to be different if you will not condone it, so be it. (also prove not tricking people will help!) Intro: the way to make...
Easy way to upgrade in TC with mets
03/24/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 66 Replies
This may have been posted before... but in case it has not been posted before, here is a method of upgrading your items cheaply (using less mets) in TC. As we all know, high level Elite or Super items take a lot of mets to upgrade in the market, and in TC, it can take even more. A tried and tested method over several servers/accts/item types has proven that it can be done using less mets if a little preparation work on the items is done before the upgrade. So, using a L107 Super Archer...