Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] New Flyff Website

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Hey, Something seems to be going wrong when trying to connect to my database.

Quote:
Warning: odbc_errormsg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in D:\home\site\wwwroot\Source\Classes\Database.php on line 164
I have updated the connection.php with my host of the DB and pass word etc and I get the error. The DB is hosted on a seperate service but it is open to the public (I can connect with it from my own pc no problems).

Any ideas what might cause this?

Edit: got it to work, had to add my port to the db connection and it worked.

Edit2: I noticed the website database does not include the donation table, Is this intentional or did I do something wrong with restoring the db?

Old   #77

Bumping my question about the donation table in the database! Any recommended guides for implementing donations?

Old   #78

Help plz

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function odbc_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Source\Classes\Database.php:11 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Source\Includes\Settings.php(3): Database->__construct() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Source\Includes\Includes.php(11): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Source\Includes\Config.php(9): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(3): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\Source\Classes\Database.php on line 11
Old   #79

What is new with the v2?

Old   #80

Received Thanks: 1,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by truenodark View Post
Help plz

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function odbc_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Source\Classes\Database.php:11 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Source\Includes\Settings.php(3): Database->__construct() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Source\Includes\Includes.php(11): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Source\Includes\Config.php(9): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(3): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\Source\Classes\Database.php on line 11
You need to enable ODBC in your PHP settings.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyffDeveloper View Post
Hey, Something seems to be going wrong when trying to connect to my database.

I have updated the connection.php with my host of the DB and pass word etc and I get the error. The DB is hosted on a seperate service but it is open to the public (I can connect with it from my own pc no problems).

Any ideas what might cause this?

Edit: got it to work, had to add my port to the db connection and it worked.

Edit2: I noticed the website database does not include the donation table, Is this intentional or did I do something wrong with restoring the db?

Do we need to open the ports? I have the port in the DB and on the page but I keep getting the error
Old   #82

If your DB is on a different server/pc/vm/whatever than the website then yes you should open the port to the db for external locations to be allowed to access it.
Old   #83

help

hello

I have this problem

Warning: require_once(__DIR__/Source/Includes/Config.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp2\htdocs\index.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/Source/Includes/Config.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp2\php\pear\') in C:\xampp2\htdocs\index.php on line 2
Old   #84

Help me with these errors please, I fixed the php to odbc error first, then last is theses,

Img:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #85

Up for my problem, I changed the "erendora.eu" from
Quote:
<?php
require_once($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/Source/Includes/Config.php');
$controller = new News();
$object = $controller->GetTopicValues('http://forum.erendora.eu', 'http://37.59.4.34/forum/syndication.php?fid=10&limit=15');
if(!$object['bool']){
echo Validation::Alert2($object[0], $object[1]);
}else {
require_once($path . DEFAULT_TEMPLATE . 'Pages/News/Parts/NewsOutput.php');
}
. Still occuring the error.
Old   #86

Help please. Thank you!
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.