Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] LucaDL´s File Converter

Discussion on [Release] LucaDL´s File Converter within the Flyff PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 06/06/2012, 16:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
unless. 5 min work. stop spam forum with this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release].php SQL zu XML Converter
06/14/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 8 Replies
Hey ho, ich hab mir mal die Mühe gemacht *hust* und habe einen .php Script erstellt, mit welchem man Items & Monster ( item_proto & mob_proto ) aus der Datenbank in das XML Format umwandelt. Wozu man das braucht? Wenn ihr "locale_name" habt:
File file converter
06/09/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Ist hier etwas, wie server files converter z.ß, aus irgend einen spiel Online macht man server files mit die man server starten kann, spiel zu server files? Is here something like server files converter, from any online game convert to server files? server with files form game,game to server files?? Kann man sowas kaufen?
[RELEASE] DDS converter
08/18/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
Well, because this is a tool, i post it here and not on another section :bandit: People were complaining they cant open or edit a dds file.. This tool, can convert the dds file to jpg,png,bmp,tga and it can convert "to" dds :handsdown:
EDF file to TXT file converter (vice versa)
06/12/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies
guys...plsss give me link where i can download an EDF file to TXT converter.. need it to edit RF online EDF files.. ty..^__^
Need (3D file) > M2 converter
08/13/2007 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hey there :) I'm making some 3D and want to have my made to weapons etc. in World of Warcraft, but haven't been able to find a M2 converter. So I'm asking you to upload or link to yours if you know one :) Please