Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wie mach man Teleportation Point?

Discussion on Wie mach man Teleportation Point? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wie mach man Teleportation Point?

Teleportation Point sind so Objecte die Entweder am boden liegen die man entwerder darauf steht oder Klickt und man wird dann in ein anderer Welt Teleportiert!

Plz HelpTeleportation Point sind so Objecte die Entweder am boden liegen die man entwerder darauf steht oder Klickt und man wird dann in ein anderer Welt Teleportiert!

Plz Help

Mit freundlichen grüßen
Old 05/10/2010, 18:07   #2

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
Bei Offi macht man sowas mit Beast.
Bei caali mit WOS editor.
Old 05/10/2010, 18:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
THX ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FS] FREESTYLE street Basketball 3 Point, Rebound, and 2 point Hack
06/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 133 Replies
My cousin was just hired as product manager for levelup philippines, he says the team for freestyle philippines knows all the available hacks and cheats, including the: 1. 3 point hack 2. rebound hack 3. and he even told me theres a 2 point hack they need to know these hacks for them to solve it. i will share these hacks and cheats in a little while.
Teleportation Coords
05/08/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 22 Replies
When a place has -Hidden Port- next to it the regarded location is atleast partially concealed and should be safe to port to at any time. Places with out the -Hidden Port- comment may be concealed, but I can't guarantee safe porting. Also in some maps I have called places 'Inconspicuous Points', while these places have no real significants I have recorded them as a way to fill the gaps in the maps (makes sense when you see them all marked on a map). And finally some places may have some...
Gruppen Teleportation
04/06/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Also mein Problem xD Wir haben unseren Clienten eig komplett aufn Kopf gehauen und zimlich viel geändert Naya... Bis dann aufeinmal Seit ein paar tagen mir auffällt Das ich bannen soll ( von meinen Gm's her ) Wegen Wallhacken Am ende wahr es keiN Wallhacken sondern Gruppen Teleportation..! Sprich : Frührung M1 Wie kkann ich das raußnehmen -.-?
Teleportation
02/20/2009 - Planetside - 2 Replies
Hello, Planetside forum A friend of mine just convinced me to start playing. He mentioned running into hackers a few times and, since I have some experience in hacking other games, I decided to try my hand at Planetside. So far I have afterburner, VS max capacitors, and cone of fire. I can teleport manually, but not programmatically. I'd like to be able to teleport to both personal map waypoints and the point behind the crosshair. While I can easily find these points and player location...
Point (0,0) teleportation for Wallhacks? What maps?
09/11/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
I've heard that if you go to a corner of certain maps via wallhack, some characters will actually teleport to an area that is normally unavailable to the character of that level! What locations does this occur at? (I'm trying to get my lower level unit into crespo to power level it in the dungeon) Does anybody know?