Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Salt Neuz & Source IP

Discussion on Salt Neuz & Source IP within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Salt Neuz & Source IP

How do you change the salt neuz md5 hash(like the postan etc)? And if I do change, do I have to rebuild the neuz again after?

And also how do you change the source IP to correspond to your server files? I’ve made the account server to worldserver work, but using a hamachi IP to all the .inis, and when i try to login it just says login details incorrect
Old 10/26/2018, 15:01   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondco View Post
How do you change the salt neuz md5 hash(like the postan etc)? And if I do change, do I have to rebuild the neuz again after?

And also how do you change the source IP to correspond to your server files? I’ve made the account server to worldserver work, but using a hamachi IP to all the .inis, and when i try to login it just says login details incorrect
Did you change the ip in your neuz?

And yes you need to rebuild your Neuz.