Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Activate PK

Discussion on Activate PK within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Activate PK

Hi. I was wondering where to start activating the PK On in a server but without dropping ang items. Any tips? Thanks!
Old 08/29/2018, 10:14   #2

go to worldserver.ini
Make it like this.

PK 1
//PKCOST 1
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2018, 17:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitemember21 View Post
go to worldserver.ini
Make it like this.

PK 1
//PKCOST 1
Was wondering, what is different of PK and PKCOST? And then what is the meaning of STEAL //Eve_PKCOST thanks!
Old 09/04/2018, 12:58   #4

PK is the PK system. PKCost is the loss of items. But the difference between PKcost en eve_pkcost i dont know that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Activate/Un-Activate NPC by Command.
12/11/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
So ive seen alot of you wanted this, well here it is, coded this in about 4minutes total and never tested it,so you will probably be the first one. So, all you actually do is to make the server check if xxx is activated, if it is, it shows the real npc chat, if it isnt, it tells you that it isnt. And you activate/unactivate the xxx with a command. Well here you are: In General.cs , under : public static System.Timers.Timer Thetimer; public static bool CanTalkToNPC = false;
[Help] Using & Activate the AgBot
02/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello, I need some help using the AgBot, I've been loading and installing this new bot on my pc.. I follow all the instruction correctly, but when i'm in the sro i click the Start Bot button it won't work and attack...... Please somebody post the way to activate AgBot specificly and I need also somebody pls post how to make skill done and waypoint of hunting in the AgBot version...
How to activate Ven0m proxy Speedhack
11/09/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
first you will need to download this speedhack by Fujiy credits goes to him for that hack. Speed+Zoom Hack for 4356 (MultiClient) next you will need to open you CO client than open the speedhack COspeed first activete it than when u load ur game set a key for lie option. use the hotkey or just press lie twice while the COspeed is activeted then no matter how much time u jump u wont dc. remember to keep COSpeed on if u turn it off it will just jump normal speed and randomly cyclone. ...
An1 know how to activate multiclient now?
01/27/2006 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hey guys.. before the 3rd beta.. the trick to open another client for sro is to right click on the icon and choose run as.. it perfectly work.. but now that the 3rd beta is out and there's the hacking prevent system working now.. u won't b able to do it anymore.. i wanna ask if an1 find out how to open more clients in the game on other ways or if they have other programs that they are using and wanna share to the community.. thats all ty