Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free the Chinese source code, I can't generate the game, please help me fix it. Thank

Discussion on Free the Chinese source code, I can't generate the game, please help me fix it. Thank within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 08/07/2018, 20:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
From the online installer (yours is 5.3.0 if I understand), just check the version that has msvc2010 for example Qt 5.5

I installed 5.11.0 without 2010, but in my VS2010 project properties, I didn't find much of the library settings you mentioned.

Quote:
From the online installer (yours is 5.3.0 if I understand), just check the version that has msvc2010 for example Qt 5.5

Thank you. I'll uninstall it. I'll reinstall this one now. Can you give me a continuous way? I'm afraid I can't get it done.

Quote:

Can you help me to try out this source code I sent out? 1 to 6 and NE can be generated properly is how to generate the 7 end.

Quote:
I worked a little bit with Qt and here is my configuration if it helps you.
I use VS 2015 , so I installed Qt 5.10.0
In VS, I installed the Qt project (using the extension manager)

When it is installed, you should see a new menu in VS like this:

Then you must setup the Qt Options like this:

In your project settings, C/C++ Additional Includes you must add the required includes:

In the Linker options, make sure to have the required libs:

I hope it will help you to compile
1>------ All rebuilds have been started: Project: WorldServer, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Generation start time is 2018/8/8 Wednesday 3:32:45.
1>_PrepareForClean:
1> The file ".\..\..\Output\WorldServer\Release\WorldServer.la stbuildstate" is being deleted.
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
1> The Touch task is being executed for ".\..\..\Output\WorldServer\Release\WorldServer.un successfulbuild".
1>CustomBuild:
1> Moc'ing QWorldServer.h...
1> Moc'ing qwinwidget.h...
1> Uic'ing QtGui\QWorldServer.ui...
1> The system cannot find the path specified.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppComm on.targets(151,5): error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" has been quit with code 3.
1>
1>Generation failed.
1>
1> Elapsed time 00:00:01.84
========== Regenerate all: 0 successful, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
I have already set it up. But still, can you help me? Or help me try the above connection source.
Old 08/07/2018, 22:07   #17

Last error was "The system cannot find the path specified"..
I dont have VS 2010 installed so I can not compile it for you right now.
Also make sure Qt is setup correctly!

What you can do already, is to increase the verbose level of VS so you have more information about the errors.

To do it , you have to go to Tools->Options->Projects and solutions->Build and Run and chose the higher verbosity level (aka diagnostic)

Old 08/07/2018, 22:51   #18

Quote:

What you can do already, is to increase the verbose level of VS so you have more information about the errors.

To do it , you have to go to Tools->Options->Projects and solutions->Build and Run and chose the higher verbosity level (aka diagnostic)

1>------ has started production: Project: WorldServer, configuration: Release Win32 --
The 1> startup time is 2018/8/8 at 2018/8/8 am on the morning of 4:41:52.
1>PrepareForBuild:
1> is creating the directory ".\..\..\Server\".
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
1 > Creating ". \. \\\\\\\ Output\ WorldServer Release WorldServer. unsuccessful build" because "Always Create" has been specified.
1>CustomBuild:
1>ClCompile:
1> StdAfx.cpp
1 > d: src worldserver stdafx. h (134): fatal error C1083: Cannot open the include file: "QtCore / QtCore":No such file or directory
1>
The 1> generation failed.
1>
1> has been used for time 00:00:21.17

I changed, and now I can't find this file.

Quote:

Can you help me try it out? Can I succeed?
Old 08/07/2018, 23:07   #19

You must be able to know how to use a compiler before to try to compile a big project like FlyFF!
You must have some errors in your project (just open the "Error list" window) so you have to fix them before even trying to compile.

Your error here seems to be related to a bad path! So in my opinion as you already included <QtGui> in the included paths, you only need to replace

Code:
#include <QtGui/QtGui>
by
Code:
#include <QtGui>
And do the same for similar errors
Old 08/07/2018, 23:42   #20

Quote:
You must be able to know how to use a compiler before to try to compile a big project like FlyFF!
You must have some errors in your project (just open the "Error list" window) so you have to fix them before even trying to compile.

Your error here seems to be related to a bad path! So in my opinion as you already included <QtGui> in the included paths, you only need to replace

Code:
#include <QtGui/QtGui>
by
Code:
#include <QtGui>
I have tried a lot. Is it necessary for each one to be repaired?
Old 08/07/2018, 23:54   #21

It depends what you have in your project properties...You have to set the correct path for Qt if the code is OK.

The default one look like this:

By the way, I can see that the original project was using Qt 4.8.5 which can be found here
Old 08/08/2018, 00:15   #22

Quote:
It depends what you have in your project properties...You have to set the correct path for Qt if the code is OK.

By the way, I can see that the original project was using Qt 4.8.5 which can be found here
I'll try this downloading and try it on. Do you have all of those in it?

Quote:

Why does my vs2012 can't open your window

Quote:

1>------ has started all regenerated: Project: WorldServer, configuration: Release Win32 --
The 1> startup time is 2018/8/8 at 2018/8/8 am on the morning of 6:21:42.
1>PrepareForBuild:
1> is creating the directory ".\..\..\Server\".
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
1 > Creating ". \. \\\\\\\ Output\ WorldServer Release WorldServer. unsuccessful build" because "Always Create" has been specified.
1>CustomBuild:
1>ClCompile:
1> StdAfx.cpp
1 > d: 80-terminal purgatory source src worldserver stdafx. h (134): fatal error C1083: Cannot open including file: "QtCore / QtCore":No such file or directory:
1>
The 1> generation failed.
1>
1> has been used for time 00:00:24.59
= = = = = = = = = = = total regenerate: 0 successes, 1 failures, skipping 0 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I use your original version, QT, and I can't break this file. Where is the road strength, Qt?

Quote:

Can you help me to try this source? I want to use this source code, thank you very much

Quote:

Code:
#include <QtGui/QtGui>
by
Code:
#include <QtGui>
Thank you, Already, thank you for your help.

Quote:

Code:
#include <QtGui/QtGui>
by
Code:
#include <QtGui>
Hello, but new questions are coming. The 7-end generated, directly flashed back. Re-opened several times and directly flashed back. Do I need to install the QT plug-in?

Quote:
I worked a little bit with Qt and here is my configuration if it helps you.
I use VS 2015 , so I installed Qt 5.10.0
In VS, I installed the Qt project (using the extension manager)

When it is installed, you should see a new menu in VS like this:

Then you must setup the Qt Options like this:

In your project settings, C/C++ Additional Includes you must add the required includes:

In the Linker options, make sure to have the required libs:

I hope it will help you to compile
Have you tried this source into the game, I can't get in, can you show me the picture?
Old 08/08/2018, 19:51   #23

I compiled it without any error

Your main problem comes from the Chinese characters in the source folder name 80端炼狱源码

So here are the steps to compile this source (WorldServer):
- Rename the solution folder 80端炼狱源码 to 80source_code for example
- Install VS 2010 Professional
- Install qt-win-opensource-4.8.5-vs2010.exe (in C:\Qt)
- Install the Qt addin: qt-vs-addin-1.1.10.exe
- Download boost_1_50_0 and extract in in <QtDir> (boost must be in C:\Qt\boost_1_50_0)
- Open VS 2010 and load the solution 80端源码
- Open the Properties page of WorldServer
- Configuration Properties -> Debugging -> Environment : PATH=$(QTDIR)\bin%3bC:\Qt\4.8.5\bin%3b$(PATH)
- Configuration Properties -> VC++ Directories -> Include Directories : C:\Qt\boost_1_50_0;$(IncludePath)

That's it! Enjoy

Old 08/09/2018, 04:04   #24

Quote:

Your main problem comes from the Chinese characters in the source folder name 80端炼狱源码

- Download boost_1_50_0 and extract in in <QtDir> (boost must be in C:\Qt\boost_1_50_0)
- Configuration Properties -> Debugging -> Environment : PATH=$(QTDIR)\bin%3bC:\Qt\4.8.5\bin%3b$(PATH)
- Configuration Properties -> VC++ Directories -> Include Directories : C:\Qt\boost_1_50_0;$(IncludePath)

That's it! Enjoy

Yes, I did the same. Successfully generated without error, but when the 1st to 7th ends are started, the 7th end is turned on, and the flashback is directly after 1 second.

But it can be generated. It can't be run on the 7 side of the server. Have you tried it? Thank you very much, can you try to enter the game?

Quote:

That's it! Enjoy

Old 08/09/2018, 08:44   #25

@ check the logs in the log folder..you must have some errors related to the lua files that have a chinese names.
Old 08/09/2018, 15:45   #26

Quote:
@ check the logs in the log folder..you must have some errors related to the lua files that have a chinese names.
I have already put this in, but still the same result
Old 04/03/2019, 14:13   #27

QT path is wrong
Old 04/03/2019, 16:36   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanCash View Post
QT path is wrong
Thank you, already solved