Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Player Disconnect

Discussion on Player Disconnect within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Player Disconnect

Can anyone point me out why is this happening? AFK = Disconnect, Killing Monsters (around 15 of them) = Sometimes Disconnect.

I don't have any errors popping out in the Client and Server Files.
Old 01/17/2018, 05:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
files you use?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Player Disconnect
07/13/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Unfortunately I am doing this wrong. I don't know how I am, since I was sure I was correct. After I tried for 2 hours, I messaged my friend to help me. He put it in the same void as I did, except lower, and still didn't work. What I am trying to do is make Jose's Total Online work for 5017 LOTF. I got the easy part done adding it to the txt file upon login, however I am having trouble removing it on disconnect. Here is a couple voids I tried placing it in: public void Drop() ...
How can i disconnect other player?
09/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
actually there was a one way to flooding whisper with "/n /n /n ..." but its fixed. Anyone know way to dc others?
Auto player disconnect?
07/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I'd try to search for it and I didn't find any. Can I find a working PLAYER disconnector? Even if they not are flashing.
SV doesnt disconnect on HP, Player
01/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
I cant get SV to disconnect on HP or Player Name. I looks like the conquer window exited, but your character is still logged in and can be killed. If you open up the task manager you will see that the process is still there and if you have the person that disconnected on HP on a alts friends list. He will still be there for about 15-20sec. This will get you pk'd all the time. Again is the only happening to me or is someone else experiencing the same problems. :rolleyes:
AQ40 - Disconnect Lazy Player
05/02/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
In AQ40, there seems to be a bug that will kick players from the server. Both players must have a bug mount (kicker and kickee). We found it out in the Twin Emps room. No idea if it works elsewhere. Here is what you do: Have a player autofollow you (such as after a wipe when you are running back to C'thun) and start running in circles (Hold A + W at the same time). For some players, it will disconnect them from the server and sometimes will give them connection issues upon trying to...