Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Flyff Applets bug (like spamming)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flyff Applets bug (like spamming)

Hi,

I have a strange bug (again) which happened without any modifications on my source code on interface files, but seems related to it so..

When i press a key to open a wnd like APP_INVENTORY or anything similar, the window keep blinking. Like i'm spamming the applet key. BUT, if i open a window with a MMI or anything like that, dialog etc.. It works fine. It looks like its related to the key pressed which open the window. Only one window is working fine -> PartyFinder.

Is there anyone who had that bug ? Here is a short gif of this bug (i only pressed the key once to open ) :

If anyone could help me.. I already searched for ObjectExecutor and compared it with a clean source code, but they are the same. Same for FuncApplet.cpp and the whole WndManager.cpp file.

Old 01/14/2018, 11:29   #2

check wndtaskbar.cpp :rocess if you set the keytable to false after objectexecutor is called

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2018, 12:45   #3

Oh.. I'm dumb, you were right, i had to comment that line, that caused my neuz to crash, probably cause i used the "\xE9" key to open a window, which doesnt even worked fine haha !

Thanks jopsi =) !

« Scroll of name color | How to disable Skills on Guild War »