Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{Help} Nif header error for Models Flyff

Discussion on {Help} Nif header error for Models Flyff within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{Help} Nif header error for Models Flyff

Hi,

I have some troubles to transform .nif files to .obj on Flyff and I need help

let me explain :

I already saw the post of Linebeck where he explain how to transform NIF to FLYFF.

I try to follow exactly what he do but for Twin Saga (an other game of Aeria Games).

First, the script he is giving is not working with Quick BMS GUI and I found and use this one on google :

Once unpacking finished i have my folder with all my .nif files.

So I follow the second step, using NifSkope to fix texture's models.

But my NifSkope can't open the .nif file I don't understand why.
(Look at the picture)I know it's not the same version of NifSkope but I also tried with Nifskope 1.2.

Here a .nif file. I don't know if the issues came from the file or from the software.

I don't know what is the problem. I hope someone can help me.

Thank you in advance.

Kiiwii
Old 12/23/2017, 04:16   #2

the dev is always active. Can send him messages about scripts and stuff, probs. He normally answers on another site and there are scripts at the bottom of the page and some not linked but on the site.

try the updated dev version.
Old 12/25/2017, 23:45   #3

Received Thanks: 1,599
Quick and dirty:
Nifskope and Niftools for 3ds Max are not supporting the newer nif versions of any X-Legend games. So your problem is not the script.
Also, you don't need to use Nifskope anymore since the newest 3ds Max plugin supports those kind of textures too.