Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Flyff (Fly For Fun) > Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Patching problem]world.txt, 3 - English sorry

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Patching problem]world.txt, 3 - English sorry

Goodafternoon,

Sorry but my German is so low in grammar you wouldn't even understand.

I had a question but no one seems to understand so I came here to the flyff development pro's, applause for yourself.

Ok, this is what I did.

I opened World.txt.txt(the file that contains the id strings like flaris) and changed the last 2 Korean lines to Ominous.

Saved it and putted in the Resource folder, edited data.res and added the world.txt.txt, made the patcher patch the data.res and there it was, finally done I thought, but somehow when i start the client it closes itself.

I checked error.txt closely and found this:
world.txt error , 3 or something like that.

My solution was searching for the file that contains a list with every file and byte bigness, but I guess that doesn't excists?

Could anyone help me out?
I hope this was clear enough.

Kind regards,
Yoni.

Old 01/28/2010, 21:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Small bump~

Tags
data.res, resource, v14, version14, world.txt

« Can't find hacks for private server iFlyff. | EXP-EVENT »

Similar Threads
Crossfire Problem [Patching]
06/13/2010 - CrossFire - 1 Replies
kann geclosed werden!
Aion china Patching problem...HELP!!
01/01/2010 - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
few days ago Aion china client gave me a new patching process so i let it patch..after it finished it gave me what is in the Pic below..so i removed the game completly and reinstalled it...it went patching for more than 48 hours stright...and as it...
aion chinese client-patching problem
05/24/2009 - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
I have been patching this game for two whole days and still it seems to keep on going ! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23052&stc=1&d=1243174334 mainly i think it did not install it right when i installed it because...
Tbot Patching problem
12/16/2007 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
I was able to use tbot for the first time on my character and it worked just fine, I set it up and made a script for it and it worked. The second time I used it I found all of my settings were not saved, and when I reset my setting to what they...
RF patching problem
09/23/2007 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Can anybody has an idea why my RF online patch woudnt start?? I have installed the GIGA5 version in RFOnline Philippines.. then when i click the launcher it only opens until the "analysing the file" when it start patching it says patch failure...