Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edit the default dress image.

Discussion on Edit the default dress image. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 11/18/2017, 16:09   #2

Wich source are you using? As you're not using the default character creation it could be different. But i think you normally change the items in jobItem.inc.
Old 11/20/2017, 13:06   #3

jobItem.inc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PK2] Avatar Dress - How to change your avatar dress.
01/08/2018 - SRO Guides & Templates - 28 Replies
Warning: Do not forget to make a backup of your Media.pk2! Step 1: Download the PK2 Tools of Drew Benton ! Step 2: Start the PK2 Extractor and open your Media.pk2, follow the path: "server_dep > silkroad > textdata > itemdata_25000.txt" and press "Extract" How it should look like:
WTT ghost captain dress male for skeleton knight dress male
07/10/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Server: Thebes Blues: Attack Rate HP Damage increase HP Recovery WTT for skeleton knight dress clean or same stats. Leave me a message thank you =)
Dibiase - New Sig/Full Size Image - [GIANT IMAGE WARNING]
10/26/2011 - General Art - 1 Replies
WARNING - SOME OF THESE IMAGES ARE MASSIVE(OVER 2000 PIXELS WIDE/1000 PIXELS HIGH). This is my latest signature collection, the full size images show the detail. Full-Size: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/971/dibiaseful l.png Super-Sized:
How to Match Bride Dress and Bridesmaid Dress 1213
08/24/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
The role of bridesmaid dress. Bridesmaid dress is generally considered in a secondary position,Wedding Gowns Dresses, which should be pretty as well.Grand wedding dress makes the bride look more mature as it is on behalf of the next stage of her life.Bridesmaid dresses should be relatively little youth with the hopes and expectations yet. When buying a bridesmaid dress,Designer Wedding Dresses, there're three aspects: the wedding, the bride and the bridesmaid herself.There are something being...
Neuer Image Hoster / New Image Hoster
05/15/2010 - Main - 9 Replies
Hi, ich habe einen neuen Image-Hoster erstellt. Ich hoffe das ich einige Nutzer finde. Falls ihr irgendwelche verbesserungs vorschläge habt bitte posten. Bitte Hier Klicken Hi, i created a new Image-Hoster. I hope that i find some users. If you have any tips to make this site better please post them.