Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ADDERRORMSG Problem

Discussion on ADDERRORMSG Problem within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9
ADDERRORMSG Problem

gooday epvpers i'm needing your help with these errors
after adding some securities to my test v15 files i'm getting these errors

i have no idea how to fix this, i hope you can help me. thanks in advance
Old 10/30/2017, 11:41   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Do you add something ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PROBLEM]HATCHERY PROBLEM[PROBLEM]
07/27/2013 - Facebook - 8 Replies
GUYS I HAVE 3 HATCHERY IN MY ISLAND I WANT TO DELETE THE 2 I CLICK THE REMOVE TOOL THEN CLICK ON THE HATCHERY THEN NOTHING HAPPENS HELP?? THANKS =)
[problem] IB problem
05/11/2008 - Flyff - 2 Replies
Hi , i have problem with IB when i click on this its load the game guard and then Disappear , someone know what the problem? its in the flyff folder i just dont know what the problem whay its disappear , Thnx.
[Problem] Server Inspection Problem
05/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi, By the update of 1.145 I get the error "The servers is undergoing inspection or updates. Connect to htpp://www.silkroadonline.net for more information." I reinstall the game but I get the same error. And the servers are open! Who can help me. Thank You
Problem with Infinty/ Problem mit Infinity
04/14/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i donwloadet Infinity from this site http://www.gametribe.com/. K i installed this game and now if i try to start is i get an error message: The game security module update has failed How i can fix this problem, i wont to play it. Ps. I postet it here becoz its the same producer like Dekaronīs Hi Leute, ich hab mir Infinty gedownloadet von http://www.gametribe.com/ und hab es auch installiert, doch jedes mal wenn ich das spiel starten will bekomm ich diesen Fehler: The...