Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flyff inventory problem

Discussion on Flyff inventory problem within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Flyff inventory problem

Hi people,

I got actually 2 problems with my flyff private server. First: items in inventory it looks like item icons are a few pixels to much on the left. Second problem: when i drop items on the ground items are to high of the ground they floated in air XD Anyone has a solution for my problem? i would really appreciate it. To get this a little more clear here is a image of the 2 problems.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Question********Epvp.jpg (24.0 KB, 101 views)
Old 10/23/2017, 14:54   #2

elite*gold: 60
Try to use an other Item folder (Item-Icons)
Droped Items (Icon on the ground) = check mdlDyna.inc
Old 10/24/2017, 15:36   #3

I tried to use a different item folder but this didnt work, i dont think this can be the problem. It is litterly a little offset to the left with every itemicon so there is nothing wrong with the item.dss files. I think its inside source or something? anyone?

For the second problem i checked my mdlDyna.inc file, here a example of the code for some items 'floating' in the air

Does anyone see the problem? i really dont, hope someone can help me!

Thx btw for quik reply
Old 10/28/2017, 02:22   #4

for the inventory problem, check your resdata.inc, adjust the item window a bit using GUI Editor.

Tags
floating, flyff, icon, inventory