Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me Adding New 1st JOB assasin

Discussion on Help me Adding New 1st JOB assasin within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me Adding New 1st JOB assasin

Good day guys, how ever I was thinking that how about, i will add new concept of new job flyff . Adding a new 1st JOB name "Assasin" it should be Assist , Mercenary , Acrobat , Assasin. I got the idea. and I was trying to build a weapon kind and Item kind of assasin but i was F*ck up, Though I am not good at C++ . but I can guarantee, to put good sfx , motion and item, object, weapons. and story, skill idea. and skill function. I already make some sort of things. but it seems like i failed many times, so thats why I am calling a help So if anyone can share or giving the function, then we can share the things.
Old 08/29/2017, 07:52   #2

Why do you want to drive a Lamborghini, if you can't even ride a bike? I assume that you are a Flyff "newbie" and therefore you should start by reading the code of the other job classes and in addition to, understand the basics of C++.

I recommend you to watch a lot of YT videos if you are too lazy to buy or read a book, but you should consider to do it on your own, as you are safe if you need to add something afterward.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2017, 09:04   #3

Quote:
it should be Assist , Mercenary , Acrobat , Assasin
Replace assasin by magician.
Old 08/29/2017, 09:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredico View Post
Replace assasin by magician.
I would say replace magician with assasin?! Just rename the job and change the skills and items etc. This way its very easy to do just resource based except for the skills and potential new features. If you dont plan on keeping the magician this is probably the easiest way to geht started.
Old 08/29/2017, 20:23   #5

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by cholai2210 View Post
Thanks , for criticizing man. You're attitude reminds me of Hitler.
With a response like that you won't get any help. He stated what you needed to do before trying to mess with a games source. You can NOT just try to hack at a tree and hope it won't fall on you, just like you can't just hack at a source code and hope it will work. Both skills require knowledge of how to get the job done before you just jump into it.

You have stated you have no experience in C++, fine, but maybe getting a basic understanding of the language before trying to do anything with it would be helpful.

Then maybe looking into how the job system works would give you a better understanding of how to add the new job itself, then try adding, editing and manipulating the source to suit your needs.

Otherwise without any understanding many people will not help you nor show you where to look to start added/editing a base job of the flyff source.
Old 08/30/2017, 00:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Vendetta View Post
start added/editing a base job of the flyff source.
would you mind to read my post properly ? what i said , i already did some sort of things which is i already coded the assasin job, thou i got many errors. but i manage to fix it. what i totaly f*ck up . is making a new Item kind . I have now an idea of c++ but not good as the others okay?
Old 08/30/2017, 01:27   #7

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
would you mind to read my post properly ? what i said , i already did some sort of things which is i already coded the assasin job, thou i got many errors. but i manage to fix it. what i totaly f*ck up . is making a new Item kind . I have now an idea of c++ but not good as the others okay?
Sorry but again to sound like a broken record. You clearly do not have an idea of C++ or the Flyff source, as adding a job is actually very easy since it is already in there for multiple other jobs. Adding item kinds is even easier. If you had any knowledge of programming, you wouldn't need to ask for help.
Old 08/30/2017, 10:00   #8

I've already done what you want. I would like to see these:

Quote:
good sfx , motion and item, object, weapons. and story, skill idea. and skill function.
To know if it worths my time.
Old 08/30/2017, 19:35   #9

Quote:
does hitler bloods flow into your body? which part of this is your politeness?
i like this thread anyway. makes my day awesome.
Aight.. criticizing you is acually related to Hitler and Hitlers Attitude and if we do so, we must have "hitlers blood flowing in out bodies".

You ask for help but along with this, you're going to insult everyone responding to your thread.. well, thats crazy.

Anyways, if you are not even able to add a new itemkind via defineNeuz.h / defineItemKind.h, you should really don't mess with sources that big.

I hope nobody is going to help you with this. Your behavior is horrible and in my opinion you don't deserve any kind of help as long as you act like that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2017, 19:57   #10
wild wild son

Received Thanks: 3,369
Feel free to create a new topic once you have changed your behavior towards the community. Actually, that's not how elitepvpers works.

#closed
Closed Thread