Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

to much stat points

Discussion on to much stat points within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
to much stat points

hey guys
if i use /lvl Ringmaster 129 2 i got normaly 325 stat points.
But if i just normaly levling to 129 Hero i have 442 Stat points.
so somebody knows how to fix that ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] How to change stat points per level and working stat resets
04/08/2017 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
A tutorial on how to change Ultimate Mode stat points and make stat resets give the changed stats back Things you will need. ollydbg 2.0 - http://www.ollydbg.de/odbg200.zip ps_game.exe not to be confused with game.exe can be found in server folder SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin Make a back up of your ps_game.exe before you edit it just incase you make a mistake.
Any way to reset STAT points? (not using a stat reset scroll)
02/12/2016 - SRO Coding Corner - 5 Replies
Hey folks i tryed with item scroll reset stat, it works allmost perfect but those dc is rly sux... I saw at some private server that they have some like coded procedure starting to be active when you write something in your for example private chat(and it give nice reset stat without DC) chat: $Reset Reset_stats thats only example.
[Buying] [H] Paypal [S] AK-47 Fire Serpent Stat, AWP Asiimov Stat, AWP Man-O-War Stat
03/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Paypal AK-47 Fire Serpent Stat, AWP Asiimov Stat, AWP Man-O-War Stat offer me here or in skype
[Selling] [Store] Stat AWP ASI, STAT M4 ASI, STAT FN Orion and Serpent FT
01/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
StatTrak™ AWP Asiimov FT StatTrak™ M4A4 Asiimov FT StatTrak™ USP-S Orion FN StatTrak™ USP-S Orion FN Sticker: Headhunter (Foil) AK-47 Fire Serpent FT AK-47 Fire Serpent FT Everything being sold for 80% of steam market price. I am only willing to sell to reputable people so if you barely have any rep I'm not trading with you even if you're going first. Payment option: PayPal