Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Neuz crash after character selection.

Discussion on [Help] Neuz crash after character selection. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Neuz crash after character selection.

Files being used:
DB Srvr being used: MSSQL 2012.
Compiler being used for the execs: VS2012_ULT.
Database problems: None.
Server files/Resource reading problem: None.
Changes from the files: There were no changes from the files being downloaded.

Major problem: Neuz will crash after character selection.
Notes: World server will detect that there is a character logged in as the CCU will change from 0 to 1 and will then go 0 again due to the client being crashed.

Here is the only error the client spits out:

I really need help with this, thank you so much.

---

Okay so I debugged my Neuz.exe and it breaks at:

File: 2DRender.cpp
Line: 1251
Statement:

Quote:
UINT cPasses;
m_pMask->Begin(&cPasses, 0); // THIS IS WHERE IT BREAKS.
for (UINT iPass = 0; iPass < cPasses; iPass++)
{
m_pMask->BeginPass(iPass); // Pixelhut
m_pd3dDevice->DrawPrimitiveUP( D3DPT_TRIANGLESTRIP, 2, vertex, sizeof( TEXTUREVERTEX ) );
}
m_pMask->EndPass();
m_pMask->End();
Old 03/21/2017, 17:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
This has been reported by other users aswell, If you look through the topic where the source was released you might find someone else with the same problem who was helped already!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Client crash after character selection.
10/15/2017 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi people. I am using the released Erendora files being compiled with VS2012 Ultimate. All is fine from the database to running the server bins as there are no errors from both the database and the server bins. Client will successfully enter from login to character creation but then after accepting the character you wish to login to the game. It will crash, there is no specific error on the error log text file. It's only about dump or something like that. This is the inside of error log: ...
[HELP] DC after Character Selection
01/31/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Can anyone help pls! When people try to join my server , when they choose their Character they go back to the login screen(DC). But i can log in with no problems no dc's at all.(from the computer with the server is hosted) I've enable all the ports and disable firewall and just Don't get it. I would really appreciate any kind of help. Love you all :d:)
KTS Bug after Character Selection
08/04/2011 - Rappelz - 5 Replies
Hallo Ich hab seit Jahren mal wieder den KTS heruntergeladen, mir 'nen Account erstellt und und und, alles wunderbar funktioniert, thx für die klasse Tut's dafür. Dann hab ich mir 'n VPN zugelegt, muss ya mittlerweile anscheind sein, alles schön und gut, alles aktiv, wird auch überall meine koreanische IP angezeigt, bekomme auf YouTube sogar koreanische Werbung. Zum eigentlichen Problem, jedes mal wenn ich mich einlogge, meinen Charakter auswähle und normalerweise der Loadscreen...
Character Selection Crash [ZSZC]
01/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
So, I've been playing ZSZC w/ my new char, and it let me online once yesterday, but today I hae tried to login 3 times and always it freezes whenever I'll try to choose any character on my account. Eventhu I have played alot of these Private thingys, I have never faced thing like this.
Bot dissapears after character selection
07/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi , i wanted to try sro.db bot , but then i logging into the game , and choosing character , the bot dissapears...what the problem?