Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MiniA.exe using OllyDbg

Discussion on MiniA.exe using OllyDbg within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post MiniA.exe using OllyDbg

Hi All, I'm quite new using OllyDbg and a bit new with assembly language. Currently I'm trying to edit the file MiniA.exe and it is using a HackShield, my plan is trying to atleast turn off the HackShield. But got no idea or clue how to start. I've researched a few but confuse.. Hopefully someone can atleast give me a link to start with this goal of mine. Thank you and Godbless!
Old 03/13/2017, 14:07   #2

what flyff server do you target?
Old 03/13/2017, 15:15   #3

Im pretty sure its Balik Flyff
Old 03/14/2017, 18:26   #4

Received Thanks: 3,368
Arrow Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros -> Flyff PServer - D…

#moved
Old 08/14/2017, 04:05   #5

Slayer12 can u please pm me i need your help by revenging someone's server thanks in advance bro

Tags
minia, ollydbg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New HackShield and MiniA.exe Problem for Bypass
01/13/2017 - Private Server - 5 Replies
Good evening guyz. i am newbie here.. and i hope someone can help me.. i am playing a private server which is not listed in this forum. but im hoping that someone will know on how to bypass the new Hackshield and MiniA.exe when i try to open cheat engine and other hack tools. my pc (personal computer) will automatically shutdown. if someone can help me .. just reply/post/ask/ or pm me . thanks.
ASM & C++ - OllyDBG
02/28/2014 - General Coding - 4 Replies
Hallo, ich habe mal eine Frage bezüglich C++ und ASM. Normalerweise habe ich mit einen Dumper einfach einen Metin2 P-Server gedumt und mir die module ... in einer Datei abgspeichert. Z.b. in Python: chr.Revive() War dann z.b.: Revive - 4563C8 (Werte stimmen nicht) Dann habe ich mit OllyDBG die ASM Funktion rausgesucht und so aufgerufen:
Ollydbg help
08/03/2009 - Dekaron - 23 Replies
I am trying to get a GM hack working, but I am still pretty noob with olly and assembly language. Is there anybody who would be willing to help me along, or work on it with me? I'm not asking for somebody to tell me what to do, just for somebody to give me a few pointers and tips and such to get this going. What I did was backtrack a few of the gm commands using the call tree, and I ended up at the same offset for each code (0050CE37). So, I'm assuming that is the line that determines if...