Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Taskbar

Discussion on Taskbar within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Taskbar

I've done adding the v19 taskbar but i noticed that my taskbar slot extender is not working :3 everytime I move it nothing happen.

can you please give me a hint or help me how can i Fix this one? thanks

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
v19 taskbar to v18-v15 taskbar Flyff
10/09/2019 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi can you teach me how to edit the task bar from the Dope Flyff v19 task bar and change to v18 or v15 task bar? Thanks for your help <3 :D:D:D:D:D
v19 taskbar to v18-v15 taskbar Flyff
10/19/2016 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi can you teach me how to edit the task bar from the Dope Flyff v19 task bar and change to v18 or v15 task bar? Thanks for your help <3 :D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p
v19 Taskbar
08/22/2016 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
I was having a problem with my taskbar. here is the error wheren can I define this? d:\Flyff\Source v19\Program\_Interface\WndTaskBar.h(50): error C2065: 'm_bPickup_SLIDE' : undeclared identifier here is my Line 50 in the WndTaskBar.h void PickupModeSlide(){ m_bPick = &m_bPickup_SLIDE; }
Help me About POD Taskbar
07/04/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
How To Fix The Slot Arrangement of This TaskBar :handsdown: im only copy paste the WndTaskbar.cpp/.h of POD to my Source without error in compile, but this happen ingame xD Screen--> Screenshot by Lightshot anyone can give me New Resdata of this Taskbar :handsdown: Thanks in advance guys :D