Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ACE FILES ERRORS / BUGS I NEED HELP

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ACE FILES ERRORS / BUGS I NEED HELP

I HAVE THE SAME ERROR OF THE GUY :

[HELP] ACE FILES GLOW

I Have this errors please help me :
First error : glow no have icon

Second error no view the effect = 4/4 set

And the last one is not a mistake but I would like you to answer me , how to change the message ? to english

ANY HELP ? TO ME THANKS

Old 08/10/2016, 23:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
event.lua

[

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

« Erro log Client | VOTE WEBSITE »

Similar Threads
[Most Errors/Bugs/Problems] Pls Read !
04/23/2013 - 4Story - 10 Replies
English : Hi guys. I always read Topics where you are asking for help because your Server has an error Or a service is not starting Properly. Pls Guys use The Search function! Or go 2 Or 3 pages back and most Of The Time your Problem is already solved ! Use This Links first : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/4story/2302469-tut-fixes-etc-4story-pserver.html
IBOT known Bugs and Errors
08/09/2011 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
#Copied from the official Blog 1. Getting disconnected every 5mins to 30mins - Be sure you run HS Server using the legit sro launcher with media.pk2 already patch. - Don't use edxloader as your HS Server sro client. - Remember, don't close the HS Server sro client. 2. Getting "HS Server is busy or down!" - What this means is that iBot cannot connect to HS Server. - In order to use iBot properly, you have to run HS Server first
Flyff Bugs/Errors Fixed By Lovefree
06/12/2011 - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Bevor ich hallo sage (xD) HIER EIN SCREENHOT VON DEM INHALT http://flyforfearless.de.tl/Inhalt-von-der-T.ue.te-by-Lovefree.htm Hallo, ich hab mal alle mob ids gm commands udw.... aus thread und so raus genommen .... so 1.Item ids 2.Gm commands 3.Monster ids
Klarstellung der Errors/Bugs/Crashes
02/18/2011 - CrossFire - 7 Replies
Da es gerade häufig Threads kommen wegen den vielen Errors bugs uvm. Wollte ich mal Klarstellen das wir nichts dagegen tun können nur warten bis sie es fixen Englisch: Current Patch Status Hello Cross Fire Gamers! As some of you might have noticed we've experienced some errors, namely crash bugs, that have been going on within the game since we patched on Thursday. These errors were note found in testing and only manifested themselves after we put the content on the live server. We...
in the game is what nibut errors even bugs If they no longer work?
08/14/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
?