Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Questions]Mailed item disappear of mailbox after restart the server

Discussion on [Questions]Mailed item disappear of mailbox after restart the server within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
[Questions]Mailed item disappear of mailbox after restart the server

Fixed, the error is in call MAIL_STR, in my case m_tmCreate is not called properly in the sprintf.
Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
item Disappear
03/02/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello how are you guys I faced some problem in me server files ( maxmiblackforce-v3.6 ) the problem is item Disappear in safe box and inventory SYSERR: Feb 27 23:12:24 :: pid_init: Start of pid: 899
[How to fix ]Item Disappear
12/24/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello, In my server some items are disappearing.I have a theory but I am not %100 sure. When a player is farming lapis if he/she disconnects from the server.All lapisses he farmed are disappearing. When a player trade some amount of his/her items ,the remaining of the traded ones is disappearing when he/she relog. Example: He has 5 lv9 craft lapisses. He trades 1 lv9 craft and he has 4 lapisses after the trade.When he relog 4 lapises do not no longer exist.But the traded 1 lv9 craft...
Server Restart Item Dupe/Exploit
02/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I'm sure if you're on these forums you know about the riduculous lag and the BG's crashing yesterday, and how all the servers except like 3 went down. Well, i was in Halaa at the time, with a crazy zerg raid and got a shitload of marks w/o even knowing what you could buy with them. Amidst the ****tarded lag, i made my way to the quartermaster to check out his stuff. Mostly shit, except for one belt that would replace my last green the the epic resilience gem, which i didn't have enough for. So...