Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client , server , files, and web

Discussion on Client , server , files, and web within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Client , server , files, and web

i create my flyff server need recommend flyff server files stable, and page web , and client, it for make public game, and stablished for gamers. and how to make it, thank ur my friend.

spanish: yo necesito crear un servidor de flyff amigos, pero necesito unos archivos de servidor, cliente y pagina web estable ya que sera un server publico y necesito estabilidad para los jugadores.
Old 12/01/2015, 09:53   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283
Arrow Flyff PServer Guides & Releases -> Flyff PServer - D…

#moved…
Old 12/04/2015, 16:45   #3

elite*gold: 980
Check the guides and releases section here in the board. There you will find what you are looking for:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
server files+client
07/09/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hi com What is the serverfiles for Multiclient by marco_a v2: ................................................. .................... Skype; yishun00..
2011er Client/Files Server mit 2010er Client zocken.
09/10/2011 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Ich zocke auf Imba-2010. Und zwar hat der Server glaube ich 2011er Client oder Files. Mein Problem ist dort kann ich nicht den Client modden. Im spiel sind die meisten dann unsichtbar und manche Characktäre von mir auch und kann auch nicht laufen. Meine Frage ist, kann ich irgendwie mit einem 2010er Client auf den Server spielen. Wenn jah könnt ihr mir sagen wie ? Sorry wenn das hier unpassend ist. Ich kenne mich hier nicht so wirklich aus. Fange grad mit allem an. Thxz im vorraus...
wtt A7 server files and client
01/13/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 6 Replies
Only thing wrong with the files is the 150 wings need to be added to npc shop.. i worked on these files for over a year now but i have a kid on the way and would rather just have something i can play the server is ready for open beta you could trade open the server on vmware and add it to xtreme top 100 there that fixed all maps includein tower work perfectly crystals and 10% gems drop in west morte 212 weps drop in tower if you are interested im asking for 1 130+ char on siz it can be naked...
[HELP] Server+Client Files
02/19/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Hy @all, There are a hundred thousand different server files and client files, with each part in extreme bugs. My question is since we do have professionals here in this forum. And I've already lost the general idea which I have since been tested What for Server Files + Client Of course the current status (Paladin, mannequin, without checksum Problem and if possible, no clients where only parts of updates is in there, so as to completely botched.) you can use here? From the...