Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bug in character creation PLS HELP!

Discussion on Bug in character creation PLS HELP! within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Bug in character creation PLS HELP!

Hello guys! Me and my buddy is trying to get up a Private Server atm, but we have run into a little problem, the buttons (back, create, delete and accept) is kinda pure gold and black and not white(original) and we would really like to have the original buttons back. Is there anyone out there who can help us? Thanks Beforehand!

/sn
Old 11/23/2015, 09:53   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283
Arrow Flyff Main - Discussions / Questions -> Flyff PServer - D…

#moved…
Old 11/23/2015, 10:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNonacloud View Post
Hello guys! Me and my buddy is trying to get up a Private Server atm, but we have run into a little problem, the buttons (back, create, delete and accept) is kinda pure gold and black and not white(original) and we would really like to have the original buttons back. Is there anyone out there who can help us? Thanks Beforehand!

/sn
Download a original Theme folder and put it in resource/client and merge new datasubs
Old 11/24/2015, 09:53   #4

Thanks we have solved it
Closed Thread

Tags
flyff, private server, problem