Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem adding items v19

Discussion on Problem adding items v19 within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem adding items v19

Alright so i upgraded to v19 Files recently from my v18 files

And i use the same script when adding the items

Mdldyna

propitem.txt

defineitem.h

propitem.txt.txt

I added the o3d file to the model folder ant the dds files to texture/mid/low

etc this scripts and files works on my v18 anyone know why it doesn't work with the virtous v19 files?
Old 08/09/2015, 23:16   #2

Try the Spec_item.txt in the virtuos files.
Attention there are more parameters.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2015, 23:42   #3

#closerequest

Solved
Old 09/06/2017, 12:10   #4

can you provide the o3d and dds files for this thanks
Old 09/08/2017, 19:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbben15 View Post
can you provide the o3d and dds files for this thanks
2 years ago dont have the files sorry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding NPC's and Adding Items in Shopping Mall
03/19/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Hello there, I have an 5518 source; Albetros Source. Now I have a few questions about it. 1. How do you add new NPC's and where can I find them in the Source? 2. How to add items in the Shopping Mall. I tried a few things but that didn't helped me alot. 3. How to set game char to GM. I tried to give it 5 but that didn't helped either. I looked in the Commands file and that was 5. But it didn't helped. Thanks...
I have an problem at adding textures for items from 5165 to 5065
02/22/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
As the title says I am trying to add garments from 5165 patch to 5065, the only problem I have is that on 5165 they are needing some files in /ini (witch are .dbc extension) and on the 5065 I want to add there are no .dbc file extensions but some .ini files named same. I mention that they are wearable, show on the ground , view in inventory , only problem is that you are invisible while you play. (Found those files on an DVD of mine with ConquerSX files, from my first days on conquer private...
Hello Guys, Im having a problem adding Items in the item.sdata.
02/22/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I did extract whole the Data.saf, Copy all the EP6 items in right places. DDS files in DDS maps and 3DC in 3DC maps under right Character. I created the Demf.mlx with a new Txt.Document and saved it in Items/Character/Deatheater. Open SHstudio and open the New created demf.mlx file, Chosed "Creat Item" But the new files i throwed in arent there.. Did i do anything wrong? Or may it be because i made a Total Clean Data.saf/Sah? Here is a SS of what it shows me.
[Help]Adding items to your server problem and more! Help please!
12/11/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
First of all, I want to say that English is not my main language... neither German(Deutsch)... but english is the only one that I'll understand here so please, don't answer me in German.. :) Ok let me start... I have a Flyff Private server, everytime, when I try to add any kind of item in my server, it crashes... well.. it doesn't even get started... ie.: I'll add a new weapon, called WTF Bow. I already have the model and shit so I'll just edit the propitem.txt.txt, the spec_item.txt,...
a Qustion about Adding items to Items mall ... PLEASE HELP
11/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello i need to add some items to my incoming server i need to add Circus bear and , Devil spite upgrader , and Some new avatars i am editing in those :