Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make every monster drop red chips?

Discussion on How to make every monster drop red chips? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make every monster drop red chips?

#closerequest

Solved
Old 07/31/2015, 17:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
check propDropEvent.inc
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Can you make a backyard monster hack that make the infreno cavern
10/30/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
I need a hack for BYM that makes the inferno thing every 5 seconds and plus a hack for champions instant evolve:rtfm:
Make r7 chips work on sandlord
08/09/2011 - Rappelz - 8 Replies
null this edits r7 chips to work exactly like r8 chips would, so you can now use them to chip sandlord kynish and anything you previously couldnt by using r7 chips.
make monster who drop good things?
06/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi, so i have co pserver 5165 well this is my idea i want to make a monster with big attack and big deffence, with a lot of hp i place it any where , so players come and kill him, when he die he drop an item like 135 item or( i have a ID of ther item) is it possible?
[Request]Here How to make monster drop dbs on binary [v5065]
06/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
Hello everone, i found that alot of pepole wanna know how they can make monster drop dbs..I made thats topic for this reason..so just understand me ...and you will make it easy. Open your Navicat Then open table cq_monstertype Go to find Action line and add that code 2053 for mobs you want to drop.. Then close the table and Open table cq_action and make a new record insert record ,,at the first row called id 2053 id_next , 2054 ,id_nextfail 0type121 ,data 0 then in param 1 10 <~~10...
{Help} How to mAke monster drop moonbox , how to convert txt to sql
05/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
{Help} How to mAke monster drop moonbox , how to convert txt to sql and how to make some body give stuff super(1)socket damg -3 in twin city astuff trojan ,fire,water,worir,all carcter please help me ......