Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Saving .tga files for client side

Discussion on Saving .tga files for client side within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Saving .tga files for client side

So here it is with another question...

I was editing the client interface, created a custom login screen, and then saved it as .tga file.

Problem:

If i save the file as a 24 bit/pixel format or higher = the black background shows up on the screen and mess everything up, as it supposed to be transparent.

If I save it as 16 bit/pixel format, the black screen is actually transparent, but the whole interface looks like **** (can barely seen).

Where I missing something?
Could someone provide some infos step by step on how actually save a .tga for the client?

This is what I did:

- created the image layers
- edited where needed
- merged all layers
- created a new alpha channel
- pasted in alpha channel the content
- saved as 16 bit/pixel (which it's the only format that makes black transparent ._.)

And then looks like **** in the opened client..

EDIT

Nevermind, I forgot to delete the background!

Please close this thread, as I already found the solution on my own!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Item_proto server side to client side
06/07/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hy Elitepvpers ... I have a problem and i came to the best metin2 tehnic team in the world ... Hope you understand what i want and sorry for my bad english ! I want to transfer the item_proto server side in the client side ... to see all my items , and i don't know if i can .... Please try to help me ... if you got answers please write in english ! Thank's verry much epvp ! love you :*
[SUCHE]Neue 2012 Waffen client side + server side
06/07/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
Hallo com wie Überschrift schon sagt suche ich die neuen 2012 Waffen Server Side + Client Side. Ich weiß echt gibt hier genug Post die die neuen Waffen haben aber selten welche die die dazugehörigen Server side Querys Ein großen dank schon mal der mir die richtigen per Kommi oder pn schickt :)
[Question] Accessing Client Side Files
04/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
My objective by asking this question is to be able to access a sound from the client folder so that when a firework goes off (for example) it makes the sound. Ultimately, I want to be able to play sounds for NPCs such as the starter quest's slashing sounds and such. How do I access sound files from the client folder?
[Help] Ini files and Saving
04/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Ok this is a question i just wanna know about. I have Added Luckytime Exppot Adding Whpw now. How do i make it where it will add that into the Chars thing where it will all save.? im use to mysql:( useing lotf
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
"Sorry non-alpha numberic....." That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that. But since it is client sided, it would be a lot easier to repair this problem.