Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about secret room

Discussion on about secret room within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about secret room

hi anyone have fix secret room source code with commands? or what source can i get the fixed SR..
im using blessed source but the command to Open or any command for secret room not working.. ..
��

thanks in advance guys

please help me..give me some clue xD or what source can i get fixed secret room command..
Old 06/11/2015, 02:14   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by macboyem07 View Post

hi anyone have fix secret room source code with commands? or what source can i get the fixed SR..
im using blessed source but the command to Open or any command for secret room not working.. ..
��

thanks in advance guys

please help me..give me some clue xD or what source can i get fixed secret room command..

try to compare your commands code of secretroom to armageddon source file or another source
Old 06/11/2015, 06:25   #3

still not works ..
Old 06/11/2015, 23:17   #4

elite*gold: 980
try GoH Files. there works the SR System and those commands.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2015, 23:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flogolo View Post
try GoH Files. there works the SR System and those commands.
i done fixing commands but thanks sir, i will try later.. but i have another bug..when the sr battle finish, the continent cannot occupied of my guild and also i cant apply the new tax ..but later i will try you said, the Goh source..

Old 06/11/2015, 23:51   #6

elite*gold: 980
there should come a popup with the taxrate setting after killing luci.

better try a different source then keeping yours. it sound like its pretty buggy