Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help v20 Beast Editor

Discussion on Help v20 Beast Editor within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help v20 Beast Editor

Hello Guys ! I need your help . can you help me for this error ?

Anyone know how to fix this error ??
When i Run Beast Editor .exe its always say a refferal was returned from the server

help me to fix this error please

Thankyou ASAP

Sorry for my bad english
Old 06/07/2015, 16:14   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 3,213
Run as Adminstrator and as Windows XP SP3 then you have no problems.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Beast Editor
02/04/2015 - Flyff Private Server - 7 Replies
Hallo Liebe Com, Könnte Mir einer den Releasten Beast Editor hochladen da der Von Sedrika nicht mehr Funkt.. Danke Im Voraus
Beast Map Editor Help
05/02/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
I have the beast map editor but when I use the custom models they aren't in game. Is there a DL Link anyone has to those items? More specifically all the items in the Custom folder shown here: Gyazo - f1259c483ea392b319906138c35a4518.png Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! Also how to put the items in the server, sorry I am not a coder... A simplified version should work as if I cant figure it out my friend probably can based on just advice. ~just a simple mapper trying to...
Beast Editor
03/22/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Can somebody help me out on this problem? im still not a pro at this beast editor. and im not also quite aware of this World Settings. can you guys teach me how to turn my flaris into a violet-lighted flaris? i wanted to try this out. :D so what will i do to make my flaris a violet-lighted one? :0 please help me. :0
beast editor
03/18/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
hey, today i try to make my own beast editor... i had sooo manny errors/missing models/missing opject+crached and manny more so can1 give me a link to a fuly working beast V18 or V19? i like to have it engl, bot others beast can to.... plz help me!
Beast editor v13
08/19/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello all people, Is there a beast editor to edit a caali server ?? My friend has a v13 server and im admin so I want to edit the whole server. Post it here if it exist :) ^^ iBart