Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Guild house Furniture problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guild house Furniture problem

I've been trying to put a furniture in my guild house but it always say "Please, try again later." IDK what's causing it. there's a query log in my server files saying it could not find stored procedure usp_GuildFurniture_Log. I went and check my database and it's there. any thoughts? Thanks.

Old 02/24/2015, 08:07   #2

Received Thanks: 1,543
I guess that this should not cause your problems (maybe).

As far as I know, that procedure has to be in your CHARACTER_XX_DBF database instead of your LOGGING_XX_DBF. If that is your situation, try to place that one also inside of your LOGGING_XX_DBF.

Old 02/24/2015, 17:32   #3

hi. I did what you suggested. I created the same procedure in the logging database.. It doesn't give me errors anymore but it still doesn't allow me put the furniture in the guild house. it keeps saying "Please, try again later". And I noticed something. when I open the furniture in my inventory it goes into the guild house's furniture storage where I have the option of installing or removing the furniture. every time I relog the furniture is not in the furniture storage nor my inventory. it's just gone.

« I Have 2 Questions. | Frage nach einrichten v Virtuos files. »