Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Annoying graphics bug

Discussion on Annoying graphics bug within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Annoying graphics bug

Hi there.

I got a graphics bug with the shop when trading with an NPC.

as you can see the item's icons are overlapping the tabs. I've been checking the CWndTabCtrl but I cant seem to find where the alignments are.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Graphics Designs | Professional Graphics | by Graphic's
07/16/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Graphics Designs Professional Graphics Herzlich Willkommen zu meinen GFX - Service Ein paar Infos über mich Ich bin 16 Jahre alt. 3 Jahre lange Photoshop Erfahrung . Ich bin Zielstrebig. Wenn ich mich an eine Arbeit ransetzte, wird das kein 0815 Design.
annoying bug
07/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
so since the recent patch with autologin. my silkroad hasnt been working. i can open it up and type in my login and password, but right when i press enter or connect sro closes. i dont get an error from sro, only one from vista telling me it closed. i tried reinstalling, using and not using testosterone, restarting my comp, and ive been playing on vista for years so its not that.... anyone else have this prob or know how i can fix it?
Really Annoying Bug [PLEASE HELP]
06/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I have set up my whole server right and i know this because when i am not going through my router my server works fine and others can connect, but when i go through my router, my server messes up and it says Unable to connect to gameserver. please log in later. I do not think it is my ports because on my router i even tried forwarding ports from 1-55000. Please someone help me P.S My router is a Linksys
Changing Graphics (not in-game graphics)
06/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I've searched "graphics, changing, gate, and conquer pictures" -------- I've found ways to change a number of pictures like the auto-patch and the background of the log-in, but i can not find where to edit the 1st picture where it says "help enter exit" -------- if anyone knows of a topic that explains, can you link it to me, or give me a better tag to search by X_X? - or possibly just tell me xD thanks in advance.