Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Inventory Icon Problem

Discussion on Inventory Icon Problem within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Inventory Icon Problem

Hi there,

Im currently working on the baruna element upgrade. I got a little bit of a problem but not that major. so usually when you put an item from the inventory to another window to use it. the icon in the inventory will have a big check on it. but when I did the baruna element upgrade. only the weapon have a check on it.

I checked the other window I made. it's working fine on the baruna awake cancel.

what do you guys think the problem is? I double checked everything.

Thanks.
Old 01/10/2015, 12:47   #2

maybe its not coded?
Old 01/10/2015, 12:52   #3

Try to have 1 stacks of each item then try to put it. then check if there is check in it.
Old 01/11/2015, 02:42   #4

Thanks for the replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharsh View Post
Try to have 1 stacks of each item then try to put it. then check if there is check in it.
so I tested creating 99 of each. well actually 2 stacks. and still no check after putting the items in. do you have any ideas what's causing the problem?
Old 01/11/2015, 05:57   #5

Received Thanks: 1,669
I think that the other Items (Elemental Orb and other stuff in that window) are not recognized in that if-struct:

Code:
if(
( pItemElem->m_nItemNum == pItemElem->GetExtra() || !m_useDieFlag ) 
&& ( IsUsingItem(pItemElem) || pItemElem->m_bRepair || ( nParent == APP_INVENTORY && g_pPlayer->GetPetId() == pItemElem->m_dwObjId ) || pPlayer->GetTicket() == pItemElem )
)
Only if one of these conditions exist, the icon will be rendered with lower alpha and that check:

Code:
					{
						RanderIcon( p2DRender, pItemElem, x * 35, y * 35, nParent, 60 );
#if __VER >= 17
						CheckTexture = m_textureMng.AddTexture( D3DDEVICE, MakePath( DIR_THEME, "WndItemCheck.bmp" ),0xffff00ff );
					    CheckTexture->Render(p2DRender,CPoint(x * 35, (y * 35) + 5),255);
#endif//__VER >= 17
					}
I guess you should add one condition that check if your Baruna Element Upgrade window is opened.
Old 01/11/2015, 07:41   #6

so I checked the other stuff.. if the item has only 1 quantitiy. it will add the check. if it's greater than 1 then it wont have the check.

Quote:
if(
( pItemElem->m_nItemNum == pItemElem->GetExtra() || !m_useDieFlag )
&& ( IsUsingItem(pItemElem) || pItemElem->m_bRepair || ( nParent == APP_INVENTORY && g_pPlayer->GetPetId() == pItemElem->m_dwObjId ) || pPlayer->GetTicket() == pItemElem )
)
I removed the red part above. and now even the items with 1 quantity doesnt have any check when I use them.

so I did it like this:
Quote:
if(
( ( pItemElem->m_nItemNum != pItemElem->GetExtra() || pItemElem->m_nItemNum == pItemElem->GetExtra() )|| !m_useDieFlag )
)
which works fine. but I have a feeling that this is not the right or most efficient way of fixing this. what do you guys think?
Old 01/11/2015, 15:13   #7

Received Thanks: 1,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamoteshake View Post
so I checked the other stuff.. if the item has only 1 quantitiy. it will add the check. if it's greater than 1 then it wont have the check.

I removed the red part above. and now even the items with 1 quantity doesnt have any check when I use them.

so I did it like this:

which works fine. but I have a feeling that this is not the right or most efficient way of fixing this. what do you guys think?
I guess it won't affect your performance that much.
Old 01/11/2015, 16:43   #8

elite*gold: 294
Test the old school shining ori converter and upgrading to see if you can apply more suns / moons after applying 1 to said converter.