Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Equip item with Sfx

Discussion on Equip item with Sfx within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Equip item with Sfx

Hi elitepvpers,

I am having an bit of trouble to set an item with an SFX
For example i want that the Wooden Sword is having an SFX.
So i added the SFX to spec_item inside the row dwSfxObj/dwSfxObj2/dwSfxObj3

But it doesnt show the SFX.

Do i need to change something inside the source to?
And if so what.( or Where)

With kind regards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Calypso2 S3 Apollon Equip/Account [S] Metin2.de Equip/Yang/Item auf Cedra/ASTREYA
08/28/2012 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Wie oben schon genannt, vertausche ich meinen Level 75 KörperKrieger und Equip auf Calypso2 S3 Apollon.. Infos zum Account : Level : 75 Skills : Aura P, Schwertwirbel P, Dreiwegeschnitt P, Kr 6, Sausen M1 Pferd: Stufe 21 ( Militärgaul ) Rangpunkte : 981 (somit ist er fast freundlich ) Status : 38Vit 3Int 100Str 100Bw Der Charakter an sich hat einen sehr guten Ruf und ist auch im PvP Bombe Zum Equipment : Weißgoldarmband+9 : 10 Db, 10 Tp absorb., 10HM, 15Magie , 10 Manaraub
Dura Equip Item IDS?
03/30/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 12 Replies
Hey guys, any1 have a list of the dura items (weapons / armors / rings / earrings ...) thank you in advance :)
Equip same item
04/17/2011 - 9Dragons - 17 Replies
Is there any way you can go around and equip same item more then one time ? If there's not can it be hacked ? Thanks!
5250+ Equip Item Problem
05/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
When I go to equip an item it shows that it is equiped but doesn't show on the actual player that it is equiped. :/ I'm sending the right packets. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem before or might know what is going on or what i could be doing wrong xD....
Item/Equip/Card Liste
09/30/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 5 Replies
Moin, gibt es eine Liste für alle Cards die auf kRO implentiert sind? Und/Oder auch Cardsets, Equip und Items? MfG ZeuS