Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Flyff (Fly For Fun) > Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Nice Private Flyff Server to Play on?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nice Private Flyff Server to Play on?

man, ive been scouring this flyff threads for quite sometime now and just utterly mad that most of the servers (if not all) here being advertise are like german or something (cuz i dun understand it at all -.-)

so imma just ask now, is there a private flyff server outhere thats english and has some new files (maps/mobs/wte) and has a nice community (small/large/wte) cuz i wanna play flyff again out of boredom but cant find a good enuff server i can understand..

ive seen some servers here being advertised and seeing alot of em havin v13/14 files or so.. i mean if they have it dam thats cool, but like i said.. i think most servers being advetise here are from german/russia or something which sadly i cant understand..

so can anyone suggest some for me