Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to start a server with offical files

Discussion on [Guide]How to start a server with offical files within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide]How to start a server with offical files

can anyone give a guide on how to open a pserver with offical files? i saw there were a guide allready but he was removed so can somone post another guide please? i saw alot of servers open up with offi files and ive looked anywere for a guide but dident found one O_O so if somone can please explain everything how to open and start a server with those files it would be great!

thanks! =]
Old 10/01/2009, 18:45   #2

Think a bit, it's not very difficult
Old 10/01/2009, 19:41   #3

if i only had a hint on how and where to start i think i could manage to make it i just need to know how to start im not a total noob i know i need to make the DB with SQL Server Management Studio Express but i dont know how and with what files and i dont understand how to make the v13 files connect to the ip and DB that i want cuz its all scrambled O_O please if somone can explain me and give me a screen of how to start and stuff il try to do it myself! i need to know the basic cant do what i dont know O_O
Old 10/01/2009, 20:09   #4

Received Thanks: 9,134

#Closed
Closed Thread