Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fourth job, or Fifth class lvl 15

Discussion on Fourth job, or Fifth class lvl 15 within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fourth job, or Fifth class lvl 15

Hi,

First I prefer to warn everyone, I'm not English sorry in advance if there are any fault, I'm french x)

I would like to know if there is a tutorial to create a fourth job lvl 170 or fifth class lvl 15. I tried to find all files related to class but I'm afraid to change important information, so if any of you can help me it would be very nice.

PS: Thanks to Google translate ;p
Old 07/17/2014, 13:42   #2

if you dont know a few things about Source`s it would be better if you dont go on these things...

In other case you could take the V19 Virtuos with the 4th jobs.
Take it and try reconfigure this or copy/paste it and try to perfect it for you.

~Shinji
Old 07/17/2014, 13:54   #3

Thank you very much I'll try that.

I suspected that create a fifth class will not be easy but I'd tried it in the same style to create a fourth job?
Old 07/17/2014, 14:55   #4

Create a fifth class is much harder than to create a 4th job, cause you have to edit more in your source... so try it if you want but make a copy of your sourcde if youre making mistakes, youve got a rescue copy...

~Shinji