Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me pls AccServer Error

Discussion on Help me pls AccServer Error within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me pls AccServer Error

hi, how fix this error? have odbc, db good but have this error to star accserver :/ help me pls

sorry for my bad english

Tags
accserver, error, no enter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error Accserver.exe
04/24/2011 - Zero - 6 Replies
need help i make everything but when i start Accserver.exe 3second it auto shutdow :(( help m,e
MSG server is give Error ''Cannot connect to accserver''
04/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Hey help me please MSG server is give an error.'' Cannot connect to accserver''. Please help me!!
AccServer Error Windows 7
01/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I'm having a problem with the accserver when i open it it always says that in the attachment i have already deleted the my file in C:\Windows my anti virus is off when i execute the accserver the mysql is up and running and the npcserver and gameserver work too but the accserver doesnt i have already checked the ips everything is right the only thing thats not working is the accserver can anyone help me? and i still dont know this but if someone does can you tell me is it possible to run...
[Help] accserver closes with error msg
12/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
im helping a friend with setting up a test server and i get this error when i try to open the account server...