Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS Remove Awaken Stat bug

Discussion on CS Remove Awaken Stat bug within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS Remove Awaken Stat bug

Anyone have a FIX for that?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] How to change stat points per level and working stat resets
04/08/2017 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
A tutorial on how to change Ultimate Mode stat points and make stat resets give the changed stats back Things you will need. ollydbg 2.0 - http://www.ollydbg.de/odbg200.zip ps_game.exe not to be confused with game.exe can be found in server folder SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin Make a back up of your ps_game.exe before you edit it just incase you make a mistake.
[Request Help] Remove mobs / remove eur items / remove npc
02/15/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Iam sure all now saies this guy is mad :D why not remove the db i want to know how i can remove mobs from samrkand and add alex mobs there and remove eur item from npc and drobs and remove some npcs ty guys _________________________ I see that there is too much help here it's my topic no.2 without any answer
[NEW][EP4.5]Shaiya Awaken
07/29/2011 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 28 Replies
Please remember that the drops are subject to change. Shaiya Awaken is a EP4.5 Server with custom drops, a custom item mall, and much more. There's no Nos, and a max enchant level at , come and show your true pvp side. All of the pvp zones are open and have drop listed accordingly. Come to Shaiya Awaken and awaken the warrior inside you. Exp rate: High Dedicated Host Max Level 60 UM Unlocked at HM Level 1 Duping Fixed
Kann nicht awaken o.o
09/10/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi Also ich hab nun erfolgreich ein paar NPCs auf meinem Pserver gespawnt , und wenn ich nun bei BoBoChan ein item erwecken will , passiert nix nachdem ich Ok gedrückt hab. Aber element entfernen z.b funktioniert :S .Und von Luda z.b kann ich auch keine Items kaufen... ist das normal ?