Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

v15 Clean Source Problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
v15 Clean Source Problem

I just downloaded clean source from spikensbror, finished all settings and configured Visual, also i have installed correctly Visual SP1.
I have few other sources and they are compiling without errors!

Someone know a reason of this sh....?

Quote:
D:\Official Source\_Interface\WndField.cpp(2373): error C2065: 'II_SYS_SYS_MAP_FLARIS' : undeclared identifier
D:\Official Source\_Interface\WndField.cpp(2378): error C2065: 'II_SYS_SYS_MAP_SAINTMORNING' : undeclared identifier
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'NeuzD.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'SHELL32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'SHLWAPI.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'comdlg32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF
WorldServer warning LNK4089: all references to 'ole32.dll' discarded by /OPT:REF

Old   #2

Its already saying what the problem is

II_SYS_SYS_MAP_FLARIS is not defined. So you need to define this in defineitem.h if i am not mistaken

Old   #3

The Black Market: 484/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,959
Quote:
D:\Official Source\_Interface\WndField.cpp(2373): error C2065: 'II_SYS_SYS_MAP_FLARIS' : undeclared identifier
D:\Official Source\_Interface\WndField.cpp(2378): error C2065: 'II_SYS_SYS_MAP_SAINTMORNING' : undeclared identifier
You need to define them in defineItem.h.
The warnings below you can ignore.

Tags
error, flyff, source, spikensbror, v15