Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Baruna Weapons +20 [SYSTEM]

Discussion on Baruna Weapons +20 [SYSTEM] within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Baruna Weapons +20 [SYSTEM]

Hey!

I'm looking for a system to buy, the baruna system with upgrades available up to +20 with gem slots, just like Aether/Monster/Eclipse/Magma FlyFF, whoever that this able to create this kind if system shall and will be paid very good, if you think you can make this system without any errors/bugs and properly working, please do contact me! PM me on forums, I'll answer ASAP!

Best regards,
Old 04/29/2014, 21:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
Look in the Virtuos Source i think its in there.
Old 04/29/2014, 21:07   #3

I want something more like this:
Old 04/29/2014, 21:09   #4

Copy&Paste the normal safe upgrade and change the itemkinds
Old 04/29/2014, 21:13   #5

Edited, it was the wrong picture, look again;3
Old 04/29/2014, 21:30   #6

You can copy the Baruna Code from the Virtuos Source and recode it or code it ready
Old 04/29/2014, 21:55   #7

I would do it if I could, thats why I'm asking for help;3
Old 04/30/2014, 17:17   #8

elite*gold: 110
Copy the Ultimate System (Upgrade/ Gem/ etc...) and replace Baruna Piercing.
Old 05/01/2014, 20:29   #9

I actually don't know where you can change the diamonds slot, like for example, how do you increase the upgrading of Ultimate weapon from +10 to like +20 and add more Gems Slots, what files need to be changed in order to fix this?

BUMP! Also, anyone knows where to edit so weapons can be upgraded higher than +10?