Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Flyff (Fly For Fun) > Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need help regard the /Piercing command.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Need help regard the /Piercing command.

1st:
I'm having problems now when i will use my "/Piercing" commands in flyff. It seem's it does not work, because the item is not pierced for some reason.

2nd:
How can i enable the Character Delete function? I can't delete characters after i create one.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? or just what file should i look or check?
I will do the rest of the work just a hint of this will do a lot.

Advance apologies to all since i'm just starting in my development carrier in Flyff.

Old 03/17/2014, 16:49   #2

elite*gold: 80
To place you should go to Pierce pierce box in Flarine Herreros and place the object in the box and then place the command.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2014, 17:48   #3

2nd:
How can i enable the Character Delete function? I can't delete characters after i create one.

Ans: I'm Delete in Sql -> CHARACTER_01_DBF -> CHARACTER_TBL -> Change Isblock 'F' to 'D'

or

And Execute !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2014, 18:04   #4

@Supp3rmatt - Thanks for the reply.
I already did that, but i think somethings wrong with my "/Piercing" command.

@fiona2 - Oh. So, i can delete now my Charaters through the Character selection in flyff?
Thanks.

Old 03/18/2014, 09:08   #5

@Burdenz
No that is only for manual deletion of your characters.
So an other player that doesn't have access to your Database still cant remove the character.

What kind of error are you getting if you try to delete the char?
If its this message "Oops try again" then there is an fix on this forums.
Just use the search button for it.
Old 03/19/2014, 12:31   #6

@ravent1984 - yes, that's what i get when i try to delete a character in "Character" selection in flyff.

I will try to search for it. Thanks in advance.

« Stat hack | Client Crash keine ahnung wieso.. »