Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finding a Specific Item in flyff Database

Discussion on Finding a Specific Item in flyff Database within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finding a Specific Item in flyff Database

Hi
i was wondering if someone could possibly guide me through a technique or advice on how to find a specific item in flyff data base?
for example a Suit with the exact awaken known. how would you go about finding it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Specific items no ITEM MALL
12/09/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
now insert the item in the db and I can access it by GM CONSOLE. How do I enter in the item mall? ITEM_MALL_PET_WATCH .......
Finding a specific name from a list using a Foreach check
10/05/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
I've been working on a new event idea which involves 2 people being paired up and then parts of each char being checked against the other, I have everything working fine apart from 1 of the checks that selects the players opponent from the list by checking the names in the list, It only selects the first person added to the list and then returns a fail rather than checking the whole list and returning the correct match if they are still there, I have checked and players are being added fine and...
How to remove specific item from drop?
08/15/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
How to remove specific item from drop .. something like gold coins and silver coins?
GWCA - Any Item Specific Examples?
05/29/2010 - GW Bots - 5 Replies
Heya, trying to put together a nice little complete bot as a learning experiance. Are there any examples of looting/selling/breaking down specific items? Or any lists of model ID, rarity ect. Regards. *Edit* 61=White 63=Blue
Help AutoLooting Specific item
05/06/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
i got some codes in wpe Obs: i dont know why 1 inventor tool box change 4offset and for 2or more tool box only change 2 Int Hora sword: =======.yy yy yy yy xx xx yy yy 1pick up= 08 00 07 02 F7 00 FF FF 2pick up= 08 00 07 02 23 00 FF FF 3pick up= 08 00 07 02 DD 02 FF FF 4pick up= 08 00 07 02 13 00 FF FF 5pick up= 08 00 07 02 10 00 FF FF