Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Use another persons source?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Use another persons source?

Hi, me again and i've never tried using someone else's source, so i gave it a try and all i did was putting the resource in world server.ini and stuff, and then my database server wouldnt start and it gave me some errors () But when i put that in my bin, and changed it back it would work, and i couldnt find the real databases in that folder either, but alot of programing () (sry dunno how to make spoilers) () So i thaught there would be something to launch with but as i know there wasnt.. so i tried with the one i got and it ****** up :/ and that neuz wouldnt start either

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
So hop i understand you.. say something if im wrong...
you tried to put the whole SOURE(!) in your RESOURCE(!) folder and tried to start it?
The folder on that Pic is Source code so you have t compile it. Then you have to put the "Output" files from teh folder Output in the resource folder from the Server. And the same with the resources of the files you have from Virtuos folder.

Greets Shinji